22nd January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MS in Abroad?

Dear friends, I want to go Abroad for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering. But I am not getting a good college. So, if I want to apply for an Education Loan then bank will reject my loan application due to getting less reputed colleges?

28th January 2019, 09:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MS in Abroad?

No, your education loan application will not be rejected if you secure an admission for pursuing MS course in less reputed college in Abroad. You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad to be eligible to apply for an education loan. After receiving an admission letter from the Abroad university, you can apply for an education loan by submitting the required documents. The maximum amount offered under education loan for pursuing MS course in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?