18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Best way to apply for an education loan at SBI, BOI and PNB? In which circumstances education loan application is rejected?

Hello sir, I am planing to apply for an education loan at SBI, PNB and BOI. Please tell me best way to apply for it so, that application could not rejected?
In which circumstances education loan application rejected?

Related Questions:
  1. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?
  3. Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  4. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  5. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  6. Procedure to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. Eligibility to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  10. Benefits of applying in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  11. Chances to apply for an education loan if already taken Home loan from same bank? Which type of circumstances will I have to face?
  12. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  13. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  14. List of colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount of loan should I apply?
  15. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  16. Who controls Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Interest rates under PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme?
  18. Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?
24th August 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to apply for an education loan at SBI, BOI and PNB? In which circumstances education loan application is rejected?

The best way to apply for education loan is through bank manager. They will guide you through the process and will let your know about the documents required. Also, make sure you have already confirmed admission in a recognized college.

Chances of rejection is mostly due to documents not ready or any previous loan or absence of guarantor or even your family income can create issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?