22nd January 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study BTech?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I want to study BTech after completing my Intermediate. But I comes under BPL category. l want to get an Education Loan for studying BTech course. So, please help me!

27th January 2019, 12:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study BTech?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course even if you belong to BPL category. You can get an education loan of Upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security except your parents/ guardian needs to be co-borrowers. You should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
28th January 2019, 11:03 AM
aarushiguglani

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study BTech?

With the cost of education skyrocketing, it has become extremely difficult for many students to take admission in their dream college/institution. But don’t let your monetary concerns stop you. Education loans are there to rescue. It has become a boon for students who not can pay college fees.

Though education loans are most vital for those who want to pursue higher education, at times it can become a big encumbrance if not managed properly. Go through the listed tips and know the secrets a student/parent should keep in mind before floating for the education loan.

https://blog.mmumullana.org/5-quick-...ucation-loans/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?