31st December 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan? Is it possible to get it soon?

Hello,

I went to Bank for an Education Loan and they have given me huge condition and I have to maintain huge formalities. And my elder brother has taken a personal loan from the same Bank which he was getting within 15 days. How this can be possible? Why they have huge formalities to maintain for an Education Loan?

31st December 2015, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan? Is it possible to get it soon?

The reasons of many formalities in case of education loan are given below.

1. They are giving education loan to a non-employee who do not have any income.
2. There are many unrecognized/fake degree providing institutes.
3. CO-borrowers and third party guarantors have to be involved for proper guarantee of repayment.
4. Your future prospects of job depends a lot on your performance in the concerned course and on the exposure of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?