23rd December 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I went to Bank for an Education Loan and they have given me huge condition and I have to maintain huge formalities. And my elder brother has taken a personal loan from the same Bank which he was getting within 15 days. How this can be possible? Why they have huge formalities to maintain for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan? Is it possible to get it soon? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  3. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  16. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  17. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  18. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
6th January 2016, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan?

The main aim of educational loan is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and meritorious candidates who are economically backward and wish to purse higher education.

As the candidate has to submit a large number of documents to avail educational loan. For personal loan one has to show the salary account, address and Id proof and Security.

For educational loan one has to submit college admission letter, ID and address proof, bank statement, collateral security, Fee prospectus etc..,

The respective bank will verify whether the candidate has secured admission in recognized college to purse recognized course and the academic certificates and nationality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?