27th December 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Will Canara bank give loan for 2nd year even if i am having backlogs in 1st year?

Will Canara bank gives loan for 2nd year even if i am having backlogs in 1st year? I am a BE student and i have taken education loan from Canara Bank and i have backlogs in 1st year will bank gives me loan for 2nd year ?

28th December 2022, 07:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Canara bank give loan for 2nd year even if i am having backlogs in 1st year?

You can apply for education loan from Canara Bank. However, you should have Land and building having value of at least 110.00% of loan amount or Loan upto 90% of Fixed Deposit.
29th December 2022, 10:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Canara bank give loan for 2nd year even if i am having backlogs in 1st year?

It will depend on bank manager's conscience whether to disburse the fee for the subsequent semester/year or not as in general students must be performing satisfactorily in each semester/year for the continuation of the education loan. So, you need to talk to your concerned bank manager with a valid reason for your poor performance and assurance that you will clear your backlog in the upcoming semester/year through supplementary examination.

Another possible scenario can be bank manager will put your disbursement on hold which will be released once you clear your backlog. In this case, you will have to pay the 2nd year fee by yourself which may be disbursed to you later once you clear your pending backlog paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?