29th October 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placed in companies like Accenture and Infosys if I had 3 backlogs in 1st year which was been cleared in the 2nd year?

I m perusing my degree in computer engineering..now I am in 7th sem..with 8.5 cgpa till 6th sem..can I get placement in Accenture.. Infosys..or TCS with 3 dead backlogs in 1 yr which was cleared in 2nd yr...

29th October 2021, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placed in companies like Accenture and Infosys if I had 3 backlogs in 1st year which was been cleared in the 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m perusing my degree in computer engineering..now I am in 7th sem..with 8.5 cgpa till 6th sem..can I get placement in Accenture.. Infosys..or TCS with 3 dead backlogs in 1 yr which was cleared in 2nd yr...
Yes, you are eligible for TCS,Infosys and Accenture.

TCS, Infosys, Accenture re reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS,Infosys, Accentureare,

TCS,Accenture= 65%

Infosys=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS,Infosys, Accenture recruitment.

Process of TCS,Infosys, Accenture recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
31st October 2021, 10:24 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placed in companies like Accenture and Infosys if I had 3 backlogs in 1st year which was been cleared in the 2nd year?

For getting placed in big companies like Accenture and Infosys, candidate must have scored atleast 60_70% marks in class 10th and 12th.
And ge should not have any active backlogs at the time of selection.
In graduation , he should have scored atleast 65% throughout his academic year or CGPA 6.5.

2 tear gap is permissible in entire education.

You can give your resume in these companies, they will call you or email you for further process , if they feel that you meet the requirements of the job.
31st October 2021, 10:37 AM
Msdhoni02

Can I get placed in companies like Accenture and Infosys if I had 3 backlogs in 1st year which was been cleared in the 2nd year?

The answer is YES. You must have completed graduation in the relevant subject from any university. It does not matter how many backlogs you had but you should have just cleared the backlogs at the time of placement.

You must have good communication skills and English proficiency with academic record to get placed in a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?