27th April 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?

I have failed in 1 subject in 1st semester and one subject in 2nd semester B.E course of electronics and communication under vishweswaraiah technological university. will it effect me in future during campus interviews and placement? and will the core companies consider the marks of 1st and 2nd sem or they will consider marks directly from 3rd semester ? i kindly request you sir to guide me in this case because im very much worried about my future.....

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?
  2. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  3. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  4. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  7. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  8. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  9. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  11. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  12. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  13. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  14. Will there be problem in B.Arch placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  15. Will I be awarded with degree after completion of my B.Tech even if I fail to clear my backlog?
  16. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  17. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  18. Will I be eligible for campus placements if I have cleared 12th with one backlog? -- [New]
27th April 2015, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?

Yes, it will definitely affect your campus placements if you have backlogs in the first and second semester. This is because the companies take into consideration marks of all the semesters including the first and second semester and most of the companies do not allow students who have backlogs. So you must clear your backlogs as soon as possible in order to make sure that it does not affect your campus placements adversely.
28th April 2015, 02:34 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?

You can attend for the Campus interviews even though if you have backlogs . But , you should remember that , If you selected for any company , then you should clear all your backlogs before joining in the company. Infact , you should provide your Graduation certificates for the company.

~ There may be a question from the interviewers about your backlogs. You shouldhave a valid answer for that question.

* To get job in campus placements , then you shouldhave good command in anyone of the following courses.

> Testing tools
> C langauge
> C++
> Java (Core java and Adv. java)
> SAP (Bi , Bo , Bw , etc.)
> Oracle (Sql , Pl/sql)
> Dot net , etc..
29th April 2015, 12:50 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in 1 subject in 1st semester and one subject in 2nd semester B.E course of electronics and communication under vishweswaraiah technological university. will it effect me in future during campus interviews and placement? and will the core companies consider the marks of 1st and 2nd sem or they will consider marks directly from 3rd semester ? i kindly request you sir to guide me in this case because im very much worried about my future.....

Every company ask for the current semester status and they don't consider the current backlogs. If you are having any backlogs in previous semester then it can be considered. Also, the companies ask for the marks/grade/pointer of all semester in one. I mean that, the Average of all the pointer you scored till the current semester. So, don't worry you are out of the Risk.
28th June 2015, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi..iam a vtu student i have 2 back logs in 1st sem and 2 backlogs in second sem, will this result of my first year will affect for my future to take job in the reputed companies..?? iam worried can u plz suggest me
10th July 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in three subjects in my first year B.E , can i get my second year lone amount from SBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?