22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of

I was sactioned the education loan for my engineering study but unfortunately i got a backlog but i completed in my 2nd semister will i continue with the education loan. please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  5. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  6. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if completed 1st semester of M.Tech?
  8. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  10. Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?
  11. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?
  13. Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech? I have cleared my backlog in 2nd semester
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  15. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  16. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year? -- [New]
  17. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  18. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2015, 10:40 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of

Yes, you will get your education loan amount to pay fee for your further semesters, if you have only one backlog in your present or previous semesters. So, there is no need to worry about this issue, you will definitely get your education loan amount. But, you should be careful about your backlogs, because if you have more number of backlogs then some banks will not provide your education loan amount to pay fee for your further semesters.
23rd June 2015, 11:49 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of

The educational loan is sanctioned for merit and eligible candidate's to pursue higher studies. The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking system for all economically backward candidate's who wish to pursue higher education.

As every bank has few terms and conditions which that the it has right to stop the loan amount if he/ she academic performance is not satisfactory. As you have got backlog in first semester and you have cleared it then you will get the educational loan. If one has not able to clear his arrears then he/ she must not avail any further loan amount.

It is advisable to approach the bank and give an explanation regarding this and enquire about the issue.
23rd June 2015, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

If you had a backlog and have cleared it in your second semester, then there is no need to worry since the bank will not take into account your history of backlogs. Rather it will take into account the results submitted by you. So just submit your results at after you clear the backlogs. Usually the bank will not discontinue education loan if you had one backlog. But to be on as safer side, make sure you clear the backlogs as soon as possible of you have not cleared it till now and then produce the result to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?