9th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Will I get the minority education loan before appearing in exam or after appearing in exam?

Dear sir,
I want to know that when i will get my minority education loan. I have been already applied for this, Just I want to know that I will get my scholarship before exams or after exams.
please reply me.

regards,
JASHIM KHAN

Related Questions:
  1. Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?
  2. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  4. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  5. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  6. How much loan can we get to complete MBA in Delhi? Details about Minority Education Loan scheme?
  7. Can I apply in TET after passing graduation in BSc?
  8. When will be the TET open? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  9. Minimum qualifications required for STET and what is the age criteria of it?
  10. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  11. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  12. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  13. Date of announcement of English Honors forms? From where to get it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get a loan under Minority facility?
  15. CAT or GATE, which is better? Whether MBA is expensive?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in TET after scoring 44% in B.A(English) Honors, 50% in PG and 72% in B.Ed from IGNOU?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for CTET after doing PG? I am a graduate with 40% marks
14th June 2015, 01:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get the minority education loan before appearing in exam or after appearing in exam?

The Educational Loan will be provided to you once you have appeared for the Examination.
Once you have appeared for the Examination then you will be provided the Loan.
As you have already applied for the Minority Educational Loan you will be given the Loan amount within a month of completion of the Examination.
So just wait for a month after the Examination to get the Loan.
15th June 2015, 02:24 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Will I get the minority education loan before appearing in exam or after appearing in exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I want to know that when i will get my minority education loan. I have been already applied for this, Just I want to know that I will get my scholarship before exams or after exams.
please reply me.

regards,
JASHIM KHAN
Since the course you are studying is not mentioned assuming general graduation level. Minority scholarships are provided only after appearing the first year exam. So you need to pass in all your subjects for the continuance in future semesters also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?