31st August 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?

I got 97.6 % in inter and 9062 rank in eamcet.. Will i get scholarship in any way plz send me the link? I just wanted to know the complete information on this? I am not sure what is the things which I need to follow for it. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  2. Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech when I have EAMCET rank 604?
  3. Can I get a scholarship for doing further study if I have scored 96% marks in 10th?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if my father died earlier having secured 15447 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Which group should I choose in English after completing 66% marks in inter? How much should I score in EAMCET?
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  7. Expected rank for a BC-C female candidate who has scored 71 marks in EAMCET(MBBS) and secured 92.99% in 12th?
  8. Are there any seats in medical college in Hyderabad? I have scored 770
  9. Can I get scholarship after scoring 15447 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  11. Which course can I get after scoring 87% in inte rIPE and 44000 rank in EAMCET
  12. Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?
  13. What is the EAMCET counseling date? I have scored 46184 in EAMCET
  14. What is the expected rank after scoring 46 marks in EAMCET and percentage in group is 18.5 for 25 in inter?
  15. How to study AGBSC after scoring 45 marks in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vasavi College of Engineering if secured 70373 AIR in JEE Main, 10152 rank in EAMCET and scored 952 marks in IPE?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for OC inter students? Details about the scholarships?
  18. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc being a candidate having scored 85% in Intermediate and with a rank of 36000 in EAMCET?
31st August 2015, 09:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?

First thing you have very good score in your studies. So with this you are absolutely eligible to get a loan for further studies. But one thing you should ensure is whether your Parents income is under BPL or not. If not then you will not get required loan.

But some banks give loan for merit students with out taking any security. So you just have a look on it then definitely it will avail a loan. Before that you should produce some documents before the Loan department to get a loan.

And it will vary based on the type of bank. SBI takes too much documents to sanction a loan including Income Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?