16th December 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;468124]rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
10th January 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

sir I have completed diploma in AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING then i am eligible for RTO exams? which posts are i am eligible please give suiatable information.
4th February 2014, 01:00 PM
rahul thorat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
[email protected]
4th February 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing private ma math from csjm university may i apply for net and gate exam.what is criteria for that exams.
25th April 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria applying for rto exam and which reference books are useful for preparation of rto exam?
26th April 2014, 07:35 PM

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

What is the procedure of RTO Exam? What qualification is required and what is the age limit to appear in this exam?
[email protected]
11th March 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completect BE in mechanical engg...when rto exams are conducted? and there is some seat for girls?
29th June 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am vaibhav more.my BE is going on now and i am in final year.i want to know about RTO qualification,exam date,procedure of apply to rto exams and more.my email is [email protected]
7th February 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed my engineering in mechanical..pls give me info about how to do study for preparation RTO exam. what is the syllabus for this exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?