23rd March 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]

1st April 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

Eligibility criteria for becoming an RTO officer and the date of RTO exam
9th April 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

RTO ELIGIBILITY
10th April 2011, 04:13 PM
sumer kamble

rto exam
13th April 2011, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

give the proper eligibility criteria for rto
17th April 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam
19th April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma engineer can i give rto exam
23rd April 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to give RTO exam, I am mechanical engineer give me the exact procedure,eligibility,exam date,when this exam held & from where i collect the exam forms
send information related to my doubts on my Email Id ([email protected])
28th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the eligibility criteria of ARTO exam & Syllabus in maharashtra pls mail me ([email protected])
30th April 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of RTO exam plz mail me ([email protected])
2nd May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

2nd May 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

2nd May 2011, 06:22 PM
sheetal pawar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
when will be the ARTO exams conducted for 2011/

is the advertise is released?
5th May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

RTO EXAM -WHEN THE EXAM DATE AND CRITERIA.MY [email protected]
6th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam?
9th May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of electronics & telecommunication diploma engineering can i elegible for rto exam
9th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed DME, plz mail me date of exam, eligibilty & critetia...
[email protected]
9th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

whate qulified need to apply for r.t.o. exames
10th May 2011, 03:43 PM

when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected][/QUOTE]
10th May 2011, 03:48 PM

when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
10th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

exam datey and plz send me as well as syllabus and reference book.
11th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for rto exam
13th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

when the exam date plz send me as well as how to apply for rto exam?
21st May 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in automobile.and studing btech in mechanicle branch in ycmou.can i apply to rto exam.what is procedure,and fee for form and admission.
28th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma in mechanical engineering in 1st year can i give exam for rto/i
30th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for rto exam. i am an diploma electronics holder.
1st June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

when rto exam will conduct in karnataka?
3rd June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear in rti exam via online but how
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

when will be RTO inspector exam
11th June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE [automobile] final year. i need detail about RTO EXAM ,Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?
11th June 2011, 02:35 PM
NANTHA.M

I finished my dipolma in mechanical engineering and i completedmy engeering course, as i eligibie for a rto, if it is possible please send as a forms and how to apply the exams
15th June 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

the same question i want to ask?
16th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

helllo sir im in 2nd year student of computer science ,plz tell me the eligible cndition nd syllbus ........can i give exam for rto........ nd what is the fee str. plz tell me..my email id [email protected]
21st June 2011, 02:50 PM
SURAJ 8121991

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

Please ,give me eligibility criteria for rto exam. I'm diploma in (mechanical ) passout student.
26th June 2011, 03:10 PM
rashsri

i have done my b.com so wat is the procedure to become an Rto officer pls send me the details
27th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

pls tell the eligible criteria for rto & date of the exam?
5th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for RTO cleark exam ? Date of exam and procedure to apply ?
7th July 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

K.Damodaran
Tamilnadu
i am a B.E mechanical engineering passed out person of age 21 from tamil nadu, chennai and i want to know the syllbus, eligibility criteria,and the procedure how to apply for RTO exam
13th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS SCOPE FOR AFCAT
27th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

IM 3YEAR PRODUCTION ENGG STUDENT PLEASE GIVE ME A CRITERIA ,PROCIDURE &SYLLABUS FOR RTO EXAM ON MY MAIL ID([email protected])
3rd August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i am complited my hsc in mcvc automobile can i apply for rto exam & how
12th August 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

id..([email protected]
12th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Bmsri

RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India.
the different RTO posts are

1.RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria

2.RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria

3.RTO examination sub assistant engineer

ELIGIBILITY

RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria

1.age 23 year old and should be below 34 years.

2. degree in law from any standard or recognized university
3. should be capable to read, write and speak particular state’s language.

RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria

1. should have completed an educational qualification Secondary education or equivalent from the respective state board.
2.The age should be between 18 years old and should not cross 37 year old.

RTO examination sub assistant engineer eligibility criteria

1.applicant should have a degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.

2.The age of the entrant should not cross 32years.
21st August 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

iwant to know from where i can apply to this exam,give me eligibility criteria.
29th August 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

u cn give rto exam
29th September 2011, 12:37 PM
tigerboy

i have completed my diploma in automobile engineering. i want to apply for R.T.O exam.plz send me details of criteria,syllabus of R.T.O exam..i am 22 yr old can i appear for this exam at 22yr???
17th October 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc(it), can i eligibile for applying the rto post ?
4th November 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

when the rto exam are conducted??
4th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in automobile engineering.i want to apply for R.T.O exam.plz give me a proper details of how to apply? &criteria,syllabus of R.T.O exam.. im liveing in gujarat so plz send related web site or contact no.........& related examinatoin for R.T.O?
12th November 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

KAS EXAM DETAILS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?