23rd July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

i am an diploma holder in mech.
i just want to know how to apply for rto?
whats the syllabus for this exam?
when the exam is held?
what are the eligibility required for rto exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  2. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  5. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  6. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  7. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  11. What is the procedure followed to become an RTO? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for RTO INSPECTOR exam? What is the procedure followed for applying?
  13. Syllabus and eligibility to apply for RTO exam?
  14. What is the criteria for RTO officer? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which documents are required for RTO exam? Eligibility criteria for RTO exam?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment
  18. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
12th August 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

can I apply RTO exam having completed ITI in diesel mechanic?
19th August 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

I completed my diploma in mechanical how apply for exam?any experience required?
24th August 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

I completed my diploma in mechanical how apply for exam?any experience required?
28th August 2011, 09:13 PM
Manoj p. Dhote

Default Resume

Dear sir,

I am Manoj Dhote send my resume for post of production dept. with experiece of 2year . Please check my attached Resume.
7th September 2011, 08:22 PM
shivaprasada

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-rto-if-am-i-diploma-holder-mechanical-syllabus-exam-eligibility-criteria-297105.html#ixzz1XH5Z3QEM
18th September 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

is dere any difficulty in choosing mechanical paper rather than chossing automobile paper.
28th November 2011, 01:41 PM
rudramishra

5th December 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of RTO exam
26th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please give me a sample criteria of form of this examination
1st January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma in mechanical engineering, my running age is 17. At the age of 18 i complete my diploma, is it possible to me become RTO officer ? If yes tell me about post.
2nd January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility about RTO? what is the syllabus for RTO?
22nd January 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i am presently doing my BTech in mechanical branch (3rd year). i am very much interested in break inspector jobs.even i am also an diploma holder.so plse send me the details regarding break inspector job..my email id """""""[email protected]""""""""'
4th February 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir im an mecha. engineering student ,appering for 3rd year,as my age is 25 on 5th may 2012 so can i apply for RTO EXAM AND I WANT TO KNOW SYLLABUS FOR RTO EXAM
11th March 2012, 06:30 AM
Mangesh Gunjal

Sir.i am studing in 3rd year mechanical engg.plz tell me the process for RTO.exam.&elligcibility for this exam
15th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am passed iti in motor mechanic.plz tel me what is process become rto
13th April 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

which post of rto is 1st class?
4th May 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED, SIR THIS IS ANURAG PRASAD ,MY G.FATHER IS A.R.T.O IN JAUNPUR AND I ALSO WANT TO JOIN THAT POST RECENTLY I PASS 12th WITH 89% SCIENCE C.B.S.E. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
27th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
27th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

6th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the exam is held?
22nd August 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITERIYA FOR R. T. O. EXAM? WHAT IS THE SYLABUS FOR IT?
25th August 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i am mechanical diploma holder.
pleas tell me, what are criteria for RTO exam?
send message my email id...
thank u.....................
3rd September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

when the exam is held?
3rd September 2012, 08:39 PM
patcha_344

Quote:
when the exam is held?
hie there are three types of RTO examination for different posts
1.RTO Examination Judicial service post

2.RTO examination clerkship post

3.RTO examination sub assistant engineer

Among these categories the post which you are eligible is 3.RTO sub assistant engineer
so for this examination criteria level would be
as follows
1.The candidate should be an Indian citizen.

2.The candidate should have a degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.

3.The number of vacancies available would vary from state to state.

4.The age of the candidate should not cross 32years.

ALL THE BEST
4th September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my b tech mechanial .what is the syllabus for break inspector post in rto? please give the reply
26th September 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

after completed my diploma in mechanical i can i apply for rto exam???
26th September 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.com ican apply r.t.o exam
24th December 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Wht is eligibility criteria for RTO exam ???
27th January 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What's d criteria for rto exam after diploma
20th March 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

when the rto exam will start date?
& how much process will start entrance to final exam?
13th July 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am mechanical diploma holder.
pleas tell me, what are criteria for RTO exam?
send message my email id...
thank u.....................
email id [email protected]
13th July 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when the exam is held?
email -vishubadgujar 143gmail.com
2nd August 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;953691]i am an diploma holder in mech. i scored 66% in final year
when the exam is held?
what are the eligibility required for rto exam?[/QUOTE
9th August 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a diploma holder in mechanical so plz send me the date of RTO EXAM..

MY ID is : [email protected]
17th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed diploma in mechanical engg. can i elligible for RTO exam or not plz reply...
9th September 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i am complated diploma in automobile engg.i am intrested in rto assist.please give me the criteria of rto assist.
13th November 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir how to apply for RTO exam if I am a diploma holder in mechanical...? and tell me the syllabus nd eligibility required.....?
pls reply on [email protected]
17th January 2014, 05:45 PM
karan.kadam

Exclamation Re: How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?

when the exam is held?
24th June 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg can i apply for rto officer exams .. and what is the syllabus
23rd March 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed Diploma in Mech & i have want Syllabus , eligibility criteria, exam dates
11th July 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

when the exam is held?
what are the eligibility required for rto exam?( my email ID [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?