21st August 2019, 02:53 PM
Santu luthra

Is 10th School Leaving certificate compulsory to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma College?

After completing B.Com can I go with the course of Diploma Polytechnic by appearing in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) entrance exam? But I don't have 10th school Leaving certificate which is required documents at the time of admission in government polytechnic college. What should I do?

26th August 2019, 08:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 10th School Leaving certificate compulsory to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma College?

Yes, it is mandatory to submit the 10th standard school leaving certificate to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma college. Without submitting the Transfer Certificate obtained from your 10th standard school, your admission process in Polytechnic Diploma college will not be completed. So, it is mandatory to submit the Transfer Certificate to complete your admission process in Diploma Polytechnic college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?