15th June 2011, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

Sir let me know the exam date and syllabus for operator cum technician post in SAIL IISCO steel plant.Please reply me at [email protected]
15th June 2011, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

with regards, i want to know What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?
15th June 2011, 05:01 PM

plz sir/madam.
I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee. please sent previous question paper.

Best Regards

Anil singh Rajput

91-9425019134
15th June 2011, 07:26 PM
i4u_vinny

Sir, please send me syllabus of operator cum technician in my email id

15th June 2011, 07:28 PM
i4u_vinny

16th June 2011, 03:28 PM

Plz send me syllabus for operator cum technician in sail and sir also suggest me for the refrance book for this post. For this i will very thankful for you. sir my e-mail id is [email protected]
16th June 2011, 09:41 PM

what is the time of written test on 03/07/11 at Heydrabad and What is the syllabus for the exam
17th June 2011, 02:13 PM
harikrishna1039

hai... iam harikrishna from hyderabad.......
iam a diploma engg in electical branch....
if u have information about sail iisco, pls send me the previous questionpapers or syllabus which were mentioned by sail-iisco Burnpur.....
plssssss reply to me..
17th June 2011, 02:23 PM
harikrishna1039

Sir, please send me syllabus of operator cum technician in my email id for the electrical engineering.......
17th June 2011, 03:22 PM

Sir i want to know the syllabus of sail burnpur exam for operator cum technian trainee
17th June 2011, 08:02 PM

there is no syllabus for d exam 3rd july specified by iisco...

so jst go through the mti papers...
18th June 2011, 12:52 AM

sir i am diploma holder oct traninee syllabus ple send my email id [email protected]
18th June 2011, 12:00 PM
s.naiduyadav

please sir I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee. please sent previous question paper and exm. date
18th June 2011, 12:36 PM

what is the question paterns for sail,burnpur which will held in 3rd july.
gopinath behera,odisha
18th June 2011, 01:04 PM

I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee for electrical engineering... please sent previous question paper.
harikrishna,
hyderabad.
91-9966171360,
18th June 2011, 07:22 PM

syllabus of sail iisco burnapur exam for attendent cum technician trainee post, my mail id is [email protected] no.is 9701003816..... so please send me the syllabus(exam pattern)........if available, please send me the previous papers........

thanking you,
B.APPALARAJU ITI WELDER
18th June 2011, 08:43 PM

Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post

please send me the syllabus of SAIL BURNPUR OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMM.ENGG.
MY ID IS [email protected]
18th June 2011, 09:10 PM
jitonline

Smile Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to knowing about exam date of sail burnpur, plz sir give me information
18th June 2011, 10:02 PM
sonika sharma hrd

Smile Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

sir,i need the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee . please send previous question paper.

Sonia Sharma e-mail= [email protected]
19th June 2011, 01:22 PM

Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for attendent cum technician trainee post?

plz send me the details to my mail ID:[email protected]
19th June 2011, 05:09 PM

sir ple send the syllabus of diploma in electrical and electronics engg.emai id:[email protected]
19th June 2011, 05:13 PM

Please tell me the proccesse to know about my Admit Card?
19th June 2011, 07:29 PM

how many candidate apply for attendent cum tech post. pls send me at my mail id [email protected]
20th June 2011, 08:31 AM

Sir please send me syllabus for operator cum technician trainee at sail burnpur. My email id is [email protected]
20th June 2011, 10:39 PM

sir i want to know the timings of the written exam conducted on date 3/7/11,and the syallubus..from id [email protected]
21st June 2011, 12:10 AM

SIR,
plz send me the syllabus and model question paper for operator cum technician post...i complete my diploma in electronics & communication...

with regards
sabyasachi sarkar
21st June 2011, 11:11 AM

sir, send me a sample paper of sail burnpur attendent cum technician trainee. [email protected] 9804647956
21st June 2011, 01:29 PM

sir send me syllabus of operator cum technician on my id [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 01:07 PM

sir plz send me operator cum technician question on my no. 9971550970 or my email id- [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 09:49 PM
yogesh kumar a

Re.Respected sir, please give me my syllabus of iisco burnpur exam for operator cum technician(chemical engineer).
please send me in this email address [email protected].

23rd June 2011, 12:16 PM

Respect sir/mam

sir i am pratheep kumar.i got admit card for write sail burnpur operator cum technician diploma in ceramics. in that there is no printed about time of examination. and i want to know the syllabus for the examination. so pls feel it free. and reply your valuable suggestion to my email id [email protected]
23rd June 2011, 01:59 PM

SYLLABUS OF SAIL BURNPUR OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL, MY MAIL ID [email protected] $ mob no.07499362769 so SIR PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS ON MY MAIL ID.

thanx
23rd June 2011, 02:50 PM

kindly send me syllabus and solved question paper for SAIL-IISCO Burnpur, Operator cum Technitian post. plz..
on my mail ID.

Lokesh Ramteke.
24th June 2011, 09:34 AM

sir, please send me syllabus of operator cum technician in my email id

25th June 2011, 02:31 AM

my admit card is not come ,how to collect my admit card?
26th June 2011, 02:23 PM

SYLLABUS OF SAIL ,BURNPUR EXAM FOR OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE POST?
26th June 2011, 10:17 PM

i want syllabus for electrical iisco exam burnapur

manesh kadve
27th June 2011, 11:48 AM

admitcard 3 july 2011 in burnpur
27th June 2011, 12:24 PM

sir i am dinkar jha i have not received my admit card of operator cum technician till now, please sent it on my email id [email protected]
27th June 2011, 12:47 PM

what is time of examination. to send my mail id [email protected]
27th June 2011, 01:11 PM

written test on 3-7-2011 at hydrabad center the time is not mentioned in our admit card so please inform the time of that day examination?
27th June 2011, 02:40 PM

I want SYLLABUS OF SAIL BURNPUR OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL, MY MAIL [email protected] & mobil no.- 09981729312, sir please send me sallabus,i waiting your valuable response.

Yaseen Hussain
27th June 2011, 03:30 PM

sir plz send me syllabus for operator cum techanician in electrical engg for SAIL 2011.............................................. ............................PRIYANKA CHOUDHARY ......MAIL ID [email protected]. 09461061134
28th June 2011, 12:16 AM

please sir I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee. please sent previous question paper and exm. date

KALLOL ROY

email [email protected]
28th June 2011, 01:19 PM

What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?
i want sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee syllabus and sample question paper....pls give me

email id - [email protected]
28th June 2011, 08:00 PM

sir, please send me the syllabus and solved sample papers of operator cum technician in my email id- [email protected]
Thnak you..
28th June 2011, 08:02 PM
debayan26

sir, please send me the syllabus and solved sample papers of operator cum technician in my email [email protected]

thank you..
28th June 2011, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by sanonda View Post
What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?
please sir send the sylabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician.
28th June 2011, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by sanonda View Post
please sir help me if u can.
29th June 2011, 12:27 PM

what is the syllabus for the mechnaical diploma for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for opertor cum technican traineez? plz give me information.