4th April 2011, 03:52 PM
sanonda

Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?

11th April 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

what is the syllabus for the mechnaical diploma for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for opertor cum technican traineez? plz give me information.
13th April 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

what is the syllabus for the diploma in electronic for the exam of sail IISCO burnpur for operator cum technican Trainee? Please give me the information.
14th April 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

please sir I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee
so please send mf syllabus

ANKIT

[email protected]
16th April 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

please sir I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee. please sent previous question paper and exm. date

AVIJIT ROY

[email protected]
18th April 2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanonda View Post
What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?
i want to knowing about exam date of sail burnpur, plz sir give me information
22nd April 2011, 03:20 PM
Tauquirul haque

please sir I need the syllsbus of operator cum technician trainee. please sent previous question paper and exm. date

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-sail-iisco-burnpur-exam-operator-cum-technician-trainee-post-112794.html#ixzz1KEw2iWfF

Tauquirul Haque
[email protected]
25th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee for electronics branch and exm. date.So,plz send previous qes. paper nd exam date

Minakshi Kumari
[email protected]
25th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the sylabus of operator cum technician trainee for diploma in mechanical engineering.

Pradipta Deb
[email protected]
26th April 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee for electronics branch and exm. date.So,plz send previous qes. paper nd exam date

Anbudan
PALANI
27th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma electronics student,Requist for exam date, syllabus and model papers.E-mail:[email protected]
1st May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the date exam for operator cum technecian tranee
15th May 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to kn abt exam date & syllabus of sail burnpur.plz reply me on
[email protected]
17th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post & also exam date ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date exam for operator cum technecian tranee
& also sylabus of operatoe cum technician(diploma in electrical)
18th May 2011, 10:57 PM

[QUOTE=sanonda;495602]What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee? what is the date of written test for thefor the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee? plese inform me on my e-mail my e-mail is [email protected]
6th June 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: exam date of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

sir my name is sajol moulik...i applied for sail operator cum technician trainee...i want to know about the written exam date...coz i have not been informed for exam details.....
so i requested u to please send me th details of written test.....in my mail id..
my id is [email protected]...
please send me the date....
7th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir is that addmit card avalable in sail web site my frd get addmit card bt i not get that blady admit card smile yaar aise kya pad rahe ho
8th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

when the exam of iisco burnpur electrician trainee
8th June 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what the syllabus of computer science engg diploma holder. 08010489140
9th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is rodreguez ghomes , Sir Plz send me the syllebus or any reference of operator cum technician trainee for diploma in mechanical engineering.

[email protected]
9th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am electronics engg student ,i want to know that whether the quistion paper is same for all engg department or not.please give me the syllabus or the sample papers for sail operator cum technician exam.
9th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the syllabus of octt plsssssssssss whoes exm is held on 3 july 2011 mean opreator cum technician trainee.my id is [email protected] phn num; 919541419093
9th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the sylabus of operator cum technician trainee for diploma in Electrical engineering.
Indranil Halder
[email protected]
9th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

question parten of sail burnpur steel plant exam
10th June 2011, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

i am narayan jarika,sir plz send me the syllabus and previous exam question for the post of of operator cum trainee in electronics branch .my [email protected]
10th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the syllabus of octt plsssssssssss whoes exm is held on 3 july 2011 mean opreator cum technician trainee.my id [email protected].
10th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i am Bhavesh kumar. i want to know operator cum technician syllabus for electrical engg. Diploma holders.plz send me the details.
My cell no. 9887537732
[email protected]
11th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
will you please tell me what is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee?
pls reply me in this mail id - [email protected]
11th June 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the sylabus and question parten of sail burnpur steel plant operator cum technician exam.,.,..,.,

Sabir
MOB 9641669627
11th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Bidesh Sarkar

i am Bidesh Sarkar,sir plz send me the syllabus and previous exam question for the post of of operator cum trainee in electronics branch .my e-mail [email protected]
11th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to know about that immidiately beacause i m going to apply that exam............................
11th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Skumar123

Sir,

I m Sarath Kumar from, Kerala, i m trying to attend sail's technical examination. So i need to know about question format and syllabus for my preparation. Please send me exam syllabus and previous exam models.
12th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for operator cum technician trainee post?

Sir
i m umesh prasad,plz send me immidiately syllabus and previous exam question for the post of operator cum technician in ceramic engg branch. my email id [email protected]
12th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee
12th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me syllabus of operator cum technician in my email id

[email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:40 PM
vinayjat.singh

sir help me
12th June 2011, 06:44 PM
vinayjat.singh

[email protected] please hel me and give modle paper of attendant cum technician (trainee) and also send me slaybus also
12th June 2011, 08:16 PM
kumari Pammi

Smile Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

sir,
I want to know the Syllabus and model question papers of the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee. Please send it on my id. My id is [email protected].

thanks.
12th June 2011, 08:20 PM
kPammi

Wink Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

sir,
I want to know the Syllabus and model question papers of ECE branch of the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee. Please send it on my id. My id is [email protected].

thanks.
12th June 2011, 09:01 PM
makhan.704510

sir please tell me the syllabus of octt pls whoes exm is held on 3 july 2011 mean opreator cum technician trainee.my id is [email protected]
13th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT MY ADMIT ?PLEASE I WANT MY EXAM DATE
13th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
plz its my request
14th June 2011, 02:35 AM
rohitbisen90

Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?
14th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
will you please tell me what is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee (Civil Engg branch)?
pls reply me in this mail id - [email protected]
14th June 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
need model papper to attend operator cum technician trainee exam
14th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

Quote:
sir plz send me model paper of operator cum technician trainee my email id [email protected] and phon no. 9468183755

thanks,
ashish chandera
14th June 2011, 02:44 PM
nirmalniralaece

Unhappy Re: Syllabus of SAIL IISCO Burnpur exam for Operator cum technician trainee post?

14th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Re:syllabus of sail iisco burnpur exam for operator cum technician trainee post sir please tell me the syllabus octt please whoes exam is held on 3rd july 2011 mean operator cum technician trainee... my email id is [email protected]
14th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabus of operator cum technician in my email id

[email protected]
14th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF SAIL BURNPUR OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL, MY MAIL ID [email protected] $ mob no.07276185006 so SIR PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?