2nd January 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech?

punjab technical university is affialated with ugc on not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  2. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  3. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  4. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  6. Whether UGC doesn't recognize distance M.Phil program? List of best universities offering regular M.Phil in Punjab?
  7. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  8. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  9. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  12. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  13. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed after completing Bsc IT?
  14. List of Colleges/Universities offering MBA in Healthcare through distance learning? -- [New]
  15. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  17. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  18. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
3rd January 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech?

can MGU issued equivalent certificate ?
17th January 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

cmj university is ugc recognised?
5th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

M.A.(EDUCATION) DEGREE FROM VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY TAMILNADU SESSION JANUARY2011 IS VALID
25th February 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do DCA From CMJ University. Would you please tell me about CMJ university. Is it A UGC Approved University. And The Certificate of this university is valid for Government Jobs.

Ashok, Jaipur Rajasthan
25th February 2013, 11:12 PM
sonyalex
Member+

Hi Friends.........

The List of UGC Recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech are:

1. Indira Gandhi National open University

2.Mahatma Gandhi university

3.Osmania University

4.Nalanda open university

5.Tamilnadu open university

6.Kota Open University...........

All The Best..............
26th February 2013, 12:41 PM
Pillusb

List of UGC recognized universities

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Anna University
University of Roorkee
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Allahabad.

Good Luck...
27th February 2013, 08:11 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Sakshi,

List Of UGC Recognized Universities

* Amity University

* Anna University

* Osmania University

* Birla Institute of Technology & Science

* Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

* Kakatiya University

* Jivaji University

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
16th March 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in Chemical Engg. (MSBTE) and now I wanna complete BE in Chemical.
30th March 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue my PHd in Environmental Science through distance education. Can I get a list of UGC approved universities providing PHd for my subject. Also tell me if PHd from CMJ university Meghalaya is authentic? Does MGU Meghalaya provide PHd through distance mode?
16th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing distance MBA from PTU Jalandher.It is recognised ugc and dec or not.
6th May 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Please clarify, if there are any universities offering BA course in one year when there is a large gap after completion of 10 2.
12th May 2013, 10:35 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of UGC recognized Universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech are:-

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address : Kharagpur – 721302 India

University of Roorkee
Address : Roorkee Uttaranchal- 247 667

Address : Vidhya Vihar Campus Pilani
Rajasthan - 333031

Anna University, Chennai
Address : Sardar Patel Road, Chennai-600025, India

Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address : New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067

University of Mumbai

University of Delhi
Address : University Road, Delhi 110 007

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address : Powai, Mumbai 400076, Maharashtra, India

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address : Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016.

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address : I.I.T Post Office
Chennai-600 036

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Address : Phone: +91 512 2597889

Best of luck.......
20th July 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

list of ugc recognised universities offering distance learning program in mca
22nd July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in MLIS ?
23rd July 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech electrical. send the list of universities on [email protected]
12th December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

is CMJ University is recognised by UGC,
10th February 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

is binayak open university recognised by u.g.c. For M.A.in English in distance?
28th March 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
my graduation pursuing from shobhit university meerut , is university valid from govt.job in india my [email protected]
25th July 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir Jaikumar here from karnal ,are the m.sc.chemistry from mku distance education is valid in haryana government jobs
19th November 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Sc. bio technology through distance education. Kindly suggest proper university. I am Anil from Jalandhar , Punjab
Thanks
29th January 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Is pandit sunderlal sharma universit approved from ncte and ugc? .Is m.p.goverment approved this university?
12th April 2015, 03:36 PM
surya200

List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University of Roorkee

Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

sikkim manipal university

University of Delhi

University of Mumbai

Jawaharlal Nehru University

Anna University, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Allahabad.

Birla Institute of Technology Science,pilani

13th April 2015, 02:16 AM
jyotkrishn

List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech

Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Kharagpur,

Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), kanpur,

IIT(Indian Institute of Technology), Madras,

BITS(Birla Institute of Technology Science), Pilani,

Anna university, Chennai,

University of delhi,New delhi,

Jawaharlal Nehru university, New delhi,

University of Mumbai, mumbai,

University of Roorkee, Roorkee,
21st May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO DO BPE CORESPONDENCE SO GIVE ME ADVICE WHICH UNI IS BEST FOR THIS COURSE
8th March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in m.tech biotechnology through distance mode so can you please tell me about colleges or universities offering and I want to join in m. Sc bioinformatics so tell that college's too through distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?