2nd June 2016, 11:54 AM
chiluvuri dharani

Default Re: What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my intermediate(BiPC). i want to know the carrier options other than degree.
I have completed my inter with 74 percent I got 62,934 rank in eamcet I don't have any idea to know about future study so please tell me details about the furthur studies
23rd May 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari om yadav View Post
dear friend
A lot of career options after 12th.
you should go for a degree course and other many courses availabe.
choose a option and go for your target.
good luck!
I have completed intermediate (bipc)with 74 percent. I have least rank in eamcet... So please tell me names of groups which are available in degree for me
23rd May 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari om yadav View Post
dear friend
A lot of career options after 12th.
you should go for a degree course and other many courses availabe.
choose a option and go for your target.
good luck!
I have completed intermediate with 74 percent. So please tell me groups which are available in degree.
1st June 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my intermediate with 95% and I got 34000 rank in emcet which courses are applicable to me please suggest me
8th May 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have completed 10th class. I got 9.0GPA in SSC, I want to become a IAS officer which course I should take suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?