5th July 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in Rajasthan for MBBS course?

I got 79.912 percentage in gujrat board.and 90.75 in gujcet. Can I admission in rajasthan's self finance college?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  2. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  4. Number of seats available for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
  5. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  6. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  7. How many seats are there for MBBS course? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  8. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  9. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  11. What is the total number of seats available for MBBS in Kerala?
  12. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET?
  13. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  14. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  15. What are the total number of government seas in Rajasthan?
  16. How many number of seats in mbbs available for ICSC board in Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
  18. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?