23rd December 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?

respected sir
i want to know how many mbbs seats
are present in upmt and upto which
rank students get mbbs in uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT
  2. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  3. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  4. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Governement and Private)? With 411 category rank in UPMT can I get MBBS course?
  5. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS with a rank of 160 in UPMT being a candidate from unreserved category?
  7. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  8. Last date of application for UPMT 2011 examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
  10. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  11. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1850 rank in UPMT entrance exam and 378 in general category?
  12. What's the date of sale for UPMT(uttarakhand pre medical test) form in Uttarakhand?
  13. How may I get details about Uttarakhand CPMEE(UPMT)?
  14. Any chance of getting into government college in MBBS or BDS after scoring 495 rank in UPMT
  15. Admission in BAMS and BHMS after scoring 3766 in UPMT?
  16. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  17. Any chance of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 351 in UPMT through girl's quota?
  18. Any chance to get MBBS through Girls quota after scoring 351 rank in UPMT?
24th December 2014, 09:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?

UPMT - Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test

UPMT Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test Cut rank basically varies from year to year based on the number of vacancies, and highest marks secured by top ranker. UPMT is a Medical Entrance examination conducted in Uttarakhand and the number of seats available for MBBS program are provided below.As number of seats are less, it is better to be in safe side securing good marks. We are providing the number of seats along with the contact details of respective medical sciences colleges. There are several college accepting UPMT scores for BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS courses.

The college offering MBBS program accepting UPMT scores is "Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences".
Number of Seats - 100 vacancies and 50 vacancies may be subjected to approval

Name of the College: Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences
Course Offered: MBBS Program
Address for Communication: Patel Nagar, Dehradun - 248 001, Uttarakhand
Ph.No's: 0135-2522116, 2522110, 2522200, 6672400
Email ID: [email protected]
For More Details: http://www.sgrrmc.com
28th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?

Sir i have got 809 rank in upmt please tell my admission is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?