7th May 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering AIEM(Advanced Institute of Engineering and Management) in Mumbai for Diploma in Compute Engineering for 1 year?

I have applied for MBA course from Wellingkar and Manipal university , however my admission was rejected as my certificate is not accepted by them. This is very demotivating for me. My current job requires MBA for my promotion however I cannot do it. I am really stressed now
20th June 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering AIEM(Advanced Institute of Engineering and Management) in Mumbai for Diploma in Compute Engineering for 1 year?

I want to know whether
"All institute of engineering and management " Mumbai& "Advanced Institute of Engineering and Management" Mumbai same or different.
15th July 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

AIEM is only registered under the Societies Act and Trust Act. It is not registered in UGC nor affiliated to any university. The qualification from such institutes cannot be valid in job market and also for further studies.
If you see the website of the institute, there are no proper details related to courses, syllabus,
Fees,eligibility requirements, admissions etc.
There is only mention that they have applied for recognition.
The details of trustees , staff , students are not available.
There is not even the mention of their address or phone number.
How can you trust any such substandard institute.
Do not waste your time, money, efforts in such a institute.
23rd August 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

A.I.E.M is not listed http://www.ugc.ac.in/page/Fake-Universities.aspx so its not fake and its an institute for Diploma Courses not Degree
28th December 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Any Technical Education Programme shall be be recognised if it is a deemed University or attached to an University approved by UGC. The web site clearly says that AIEM is seeking recognition from Indian University or Foreign University. Also any Technical Course like BE B.Tech should be approved by AICTE. The degree given bu AIEM is not a recognised degree. Also it means the course curriculum is out in line with AICTE. HENCE I AM CLEAR THAT THIS IS NOT A VALID DEGREE AND IS A FAKE DEGREE
20th July 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir if it is not fake than why their is is no address of AIEM Mumbai nor any contact details???
7th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

AIEM CERTIFIED INSTITUTE OR NO KINDLY LET ME KNOW. I AM GOING TO APPLY JOB IN MUMBAI
26th October 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is the Approved by UGC Advanced Institute of Engineering and management? Kindly let me know this engineering certificate is valid or no in an india
6th November 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to attend classes for getting degree from AIEM?
3rd August 2020, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the contact number for the AIEM i amtraying to open the web-page but its not opening is giving the error
3rd August 2020, 05:43 AM
jagjeet1977

pls share the contact number for the AIEM Institute so i can contact
4th September 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I need responsible person contact number for some clearification.
4th September 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I need responsible person contact number for some clearification.
6th October 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I want Transcript Letter as I am applying for Canada PR Visa.
Please help.
6th October 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want Transcript letter as I am applying for Canada PR Visa.
Please help
25th November 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by access2abhay View Post
AIEM is not a fake university. It is Govt as well as ISO certified & registered. I have completed 5 years in IT sector through this BCA degree certificate. Please do not misguide people.
My TCS BGC not approved - address not found by verifiers when try to search on given address. Let me know what can i do further?
25th November 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My BGC is rejected by TCS. What is the solution? When verifier try to find address and presence on College its not on the given address and no one knows the name.
25th November 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

My BGC is rejected by TCS. What is the solution? When verifier try to find address and presence on College its not on the given address and no one knows the name.
25th November 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

25th November 2020, 04:12 PM
testergp

My BGC Rejected in TCS for AIEM, Not found by the verifier on the given address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?