10th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture

sir my AIR rank is 3560, bihar state rank is 38, general rank is 2800.
will i get govt. college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  2. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  3. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for taking admission in MANIT Bhopal?
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  6. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  7. Rank required for admission in top 10 colleges of Architecture?
  8. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  9. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  10. Can I get MANIT Bhopal after scoring 190 in AIEEE B.Arch?
  11. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  12. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  13. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  14. Aieee barch marks and rank
  15. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  16. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 2990 in B.Arch AIEEE exam?
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
17th July 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 144 marks in b.arch, I belong to sc category
Can I get admission in pec,chd
18th July 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, Im simran deep kaur , I have scored 128 marks in b-arch of aieee paper 2. Can i get a good college in architecture?? PLSE HELP...............
13th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I (Akanksha Suman) am very keen to know that whether could i get admission in any of the following NIT's-(NIT NAGPUR/ NIT BHOPAL/ NIT JAIPUR/ NIT PATNA/ NIT RAIPUR/ NIT ROURKELA)/, BIT MESRA/, SPA BHOPAL/, SPA NEW DELHI/, SPA VIJAYWADA for B.ARCH through JEE(MAIN)-PAPER-2 with my AIR Overall rank-77399, AIR Category(GEN) Rank-47238, STATE(JHARKHAND) Overall rank-1466, STATE Category(GEN) rank-763. So far i am permitted to fill choices online and was available with theses 10 choices and so i've arranged them. But still wanted to know what is the probability of getting any NIT or BIT MESRA or SPA. AND also wanted to know how is placement record of these colleges in respect of B.ARCH?

Hope you do reply.

Thanking you,
AKANKSHA SUMAN
13th July 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I (Akanksha Suman) am very keen to know that whether could i get admission in any of the following NIT's-(NIT NAGPUR/ NIT BHOPAL/ NIT JAIPUR/ NIT PATNA/ NIT RAIPUR/ NIT ROURKELA)/, BIT MESRA/, SPA BHOPAL/, SPA NEW DELHI/, SPA VIJAYWADA for B.ARCH through JEE(MAIN)-PAPER-2 with my AIR Overall rank-77399, AIR Category(GEN) Rank-47238, STATE(JHARKHAND) Overall rank-1466, STATE Category(GEN) rank-763. So far i am permitted to fill choices online and was available with theses 10 choices and so i've arranged them. But still wanted to know what is the probability of getting any NIT or BIT MESRA or SPA. AND also wanted to know how is placement record of these colleges in respect of B.ARCH?

Hope you do reply.

Thanking you,
AKANKSHA SUMAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?