10th February 2011, 05:15 PM
architectureaspirant

How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

I am in 11th and interested in BArch.
Will be appearing for my 12th boards in 2012
Few questions

1) Is the syllabus for NATA and AIEEE B Arch exam are same or different

2) Where can i get classes to improve my skills on drawing ability for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)

3) Are there coaching centers in Delhi to prepare the student for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)

13th February 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

my queries r same!!
17th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

you can get all NATA/AIEEE/B.Arch. entrance stuff at www.architectureaptitude.com
23rd February 2011, 01:39 AM
unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by architectureaspirant View Post
I am in 11th and interested in BArch.
Will be appearing for my 12th boards in 2012
Few questions

1) Is the syllabus for NATA and AIEEE B Arch exam are same or different

2) Where can i get classes to improve my skills on drawing ability for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)

3) Are there coaching centers in Delhi to prepare the student for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)
You can try CREATIVE CAREER they r one of the best last year i studied from there and cleared both my NATA and AIEEE now i am studying in SPA New Delhi.
Contact them at 9313415509.
Creative career
68/B anguri bhavan,opp Canara Bank,Munirka ,New Delhi
1)No,Nata and AIEEE Syllabus is not the same
2)Creative Career
3)Creative Career Sure shot results
5th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi I Neeraj Pal, Appearing for Architecture Assistanthip diploma from Rao Tula Ram Polytechnic Delhi. I want to give the NATA entrance exam for B.Arch. Kindly suggest me the institutes that are preparing for NATA exam.
7th March 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

NATA STUDY CENTRE – NATA , B.Arch Coaching Centre
NATA , AIEEE - Architecture Entrance Coaching -
(ARCHITECTURE ENTRANCE EXAMS) in 2011
101 C ,Pocket 2 Sector 6 DWARKA, New Delhi - 9899373775
Dreaming of getting admissions in Architecture colleges ,Get trained by some of the renowned & brilliant Architecture Gurus at our centre .
5 DAYS CRASH COURSE & REGULAR COURSE 10 &20 DAYS
For exams in 2011 new batches starting shortly
Enroll now for new Batch starting for Nata & AIEEE -2011
Visit / www.natastudies.com
email. [email protected]
CONTACT ph: 9899373775
It is the only & exclusive institute which focuses on the main stream line of qualifying Nata & AIEEE - B.Arch Entrance exams.
This course is useful for all type of Architecture Exams in India.
Only Class room Studies no postal or no online Training because we believe that your grooming needs personal attention.
Details of various Architectural colleges in India after passing NATA
Team of well qualified Practicing Architects, Town Planners, Professionals, and Technocrats
Expert Faculty /Advisers are Professors from various renowned Architecture Colleges of India
We are aware of that maximum students who appear in Nata Exams has minimum or nil knowledge/awareness about architecture.
Keeping this in mind we have designed our teaching methodologies and course materials to ensure that the students gain knowledge /Awareness about architecture as well as qualify NATA Exams
Our course is designed in such a way that a student can pass Nata exams in preparation of 5 days
9th March 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi I Neeraj Pal, Appearing for Architecture Assistanthip diploma from Rao Tula Ram Polytechnic Delhi. I want to give the NATA entrance exam for B.Arch. Kindly suggest me the institutes that are preparing for NATA exam.
I can also suggest you CREATIVE CAREER AT MUNIRKA(contact no. 9313415509), near Canara Bank, from where i had and many of my friends had taken coaching for AIEEE(Architecture) and NATA exam and all of us are studying in top architectural colleges now.Their personal attention, preparation techniques are the best!
10th March 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Does boards result concedered during admission in architecture collages? I m appearing for boards at present!
11th March 2011, 03:38 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Yes, the syllabus for NATA and AIEEE B Arch exam are different.

There are many coaching institutes in delhi preparing students for architecture entrance exams liken AIEEE B.arch & NATA exam.

Some of the best coaching institutes in delho for this purpose are:

Studio NICS
South Ex Plaza-1, Masjid Moth,
South Extn.-II, New Delhi-49.
Contact No: 011-26264176, 011-26261199, +91-9811113363

NATA study centre
No. 101-C, DDA Flats, 2nd Floor, Pocket No. 2 ,
Sector No. 6
Delhi - 110075
Mobile Number: 9899373775

Creative career
68/B anguri bhavan,opp Canara Bank,
Munirka ,
New Delhi
16th March 2011, 01:41 AM
unregistered

Quote:
Hi neeraj,
i am Amit an ex student of your college and studying in Vastu kala Academy I went to CREATIVE CAREERS in 2008 and managed to score good marks CREATIVE CAREERS,
68/B,Anguri Bhavan,Lower Ground Floor,Munirka,New Delhi 110067.Contact no 9313415509
I would definitely recommend you to go there once i have recommended to my juniors too.
16th March 2011, 02:08 AM
archit78

Hi I am studying in a reputed architecture college right now i studied at CREATIVE CAREER there personalised attention and small batches are just wonderful as most other places run big batches. There the results are also 100%.there they make even mediocre stuents perform brilliantly.I am the biggest example.i am very greatful to the Institute.
CREATIVE CAREER
68/B,Anguri Bhavan,Lower Ground Floor,Munirka,New Delhi-110067
Email:[email protected]
16th March 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

please can you give me the contact number of CREATIVE CAREER at Munirka.Thanx Raj
19th March 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
please can you give me the contact number of CREATIVE CAREER at Munirka.Thanx Raj
CREATIVE CAREER

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-prepare-nata-aieee-barch-coaching-centers-delhi-prepare-same-84568.html#ixzz1GywuX3qx
24th March 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

None of the questions asked above are answered, so friends, i would like to suggest you not to depend on these silly peoples for your questions and queries, dont ask them anything, they are not going to answer any of your stupid questions... they are also fools as well... !! Contact a person who is an architect, from your surrounding you will get one, but find an architect who has cracked aieee ir iit. He will definately show you the right path. These people are just fools.
25th March 2011, 02:50 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiiii Dear,

How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch) are as shown: -

1. Work Hard
2. Prepare whole syllabus
3. Prepare according to the previous year paper.
4. Practice more & more questions.
5. Take guidence from the faculty
6. Study according to the syllabus
7. Join any good coaching institute

etc.

Coaching center for NATA / AIEEE (BArch) are as follows: -

1. TOEFL coaching centre, Delhi

2. Brillant Academy, Delhi

Best Wishes & Good Luck
25th March 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi! friend I have Cracked AIEEE my B.Arch AIR Rank was 243 you have to learn the tricks for maths and be focussed and try answering questions from easier sections first.Time Management is Absolutely essential.you must also have a good drawing skill and since it takes time to master a skill it takes a lot of practice and dedication if u r not gifted it cannot be aquired overnight.
If u want to know further abt AIEEE preparation mail me at [email protected] i will guide u.
1st April 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference in the syllabi of NATA and AIEEE Architecture exam?

Can anyone please suggest me a good book to prepare for my AIEEE Architecture exam.Please.
3rd April 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archit78 View Post
Hi I am studying in a reputed architecture college right now i studied at CREATIVE CAREER there personalised attention and small batches are just wonderful as most other places run big batches. There the results are also 100%.there they make even mediocre stuents perform brilliantly.I am the biggest example.i am very greatful to the Institute.
CREATIVE CAREER
HI Archit!
Thanx for recommending CREATIVE CAREER I am able to feel the difference in my Preparation for B.Arch and NATA.The teachers and the teaching style is awesome.I never Knew that I had So much of Potential What they have extracted out of me.
Thanx once again.
Deepak
13th April 2011, 11:13 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

You need to do your 11th and 12th class study in deeply and well way because question paper is based upon 11th and 12th books...so read throughly and manage your time as you can......
13th April 2011, 07:51 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

NATA and AIEEE( BArch) are different branches and there syllabus is also different.

If you are interested in any of these two exam, then you have to make your concept clear in 11th and 12th subjects because question paper is based on 11th and 12th syllabus.

Name of coaching centers in Delhi:

1. CREATIVE CAREER
68/B,Anguri Bhavan,Lower Ground Floor,
Munirka,New Delhi-110067

2. Studio NICS

3. NATA study centre
Sector No. 6
Delhi - 110075

All the best...
13th April 2011, 09:37 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Yes, the syllabus for NATA and AIEEE B Arch exam are different.
There are many coaching institutes in delhi preparing students for architecture entrance exams liken AIEEE B.arch & NATA exam.
Some of the best coaching institutes in delho for this purpose are:
Studio NICS
NATA study centre
Sector No. 6
Delhi - 110075
Creative career
68/B anguri bhavan,opp Canara Bank,
Munirka ,
New Delhi
17th April 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any coaching institute for AIEEE B.Arch & NATA in faridabad?
20th April 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi! Friend i have cracked aieee my b.arch air rank was 243 you have to learn the tricks for maths and be focussed and try answering questions from easier sections first.time management is absolutely essential.you must also have a good drawing skill and since it takes time to master a skill it takes a lot of practice and dedication if u r not gifted it cannot be aquired overnight.
If u want to know further abt aieee preparation mail me at [email protected] i will guide u.
did u take coaching? If yes from where?
22nd April 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
None of the questions asked above are answered, so friends, i would like to suggest you not to depend on these silly peoples for your questions and queries, dont ask them anything, they are not going to answer any of your stupid questions... they are also fools as well... !! Contact a person who is an architect, from your surrounding you will get one, but find an architect who has cracked aieee ir iit. He will definately show you the right path. These people are just fools.
pls remove such abusive posts the person doesnt know english nor architecture
28th April 2011, 04:41 PM
s_5586

I want AIEEE B.Arch solved paper. please suggest me from where i can get this paper.
1st May 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
did u take coaching? If yes from where?
i took coaching from creative career
1st May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_5586 View Post
I want AIEEE B.Arch solved paper. please suggest me from where i can get this paper.
CALL CREATIVE CAREER THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU I THINK number 9313415509.
thanx pls tellon post if they were able to help you or not if not then i will give you another number.
1st May 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Nata / AIEEE ( B. Arch.) coaching in New delhi
3rd May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

coaching centres for NATA in east delhi..!!
4th May 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
HI Archit!
Thanx for recommending CREATIVE CAREER I am able to feel the difference in my Preparation for B.Arch and NATA.The teachers and the teaching style is awesome.I never Knew that I had So much of Potential What they have extracted out of me.
Thanx once again.
Deepak
hi thanx archit, i think i made a wise move by joining creative career i hope to crack aieee and get thru in SPA,delhi keepingfingres crossed
Durga Prasad
5th May 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i want to join nata / aieee ( b. Arch.) coaching in new delhi
i can suggest creative career in munirka as i have just completed my aieee and nata coaching from there and i am expecting to get through in spa .last year also many of their students are in spa and nata scores were also great. Their personalised attention is what i liked the most unlike many institutes but you can check their website .or call at 9313415509 and speak to gunjan mam
15th May 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

any coaching center for NATA in Kolkata?
15th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 11th right now..... should i join nata classes now if i want to do b.arc???
17th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
i'm in 11th right now..... should i join nata classes now if i want to do b.arc???
yes if you join now it will be easier and better.
17th May 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
any coaching center for NATA in Kolkata?
Not that i know of but CREATIVE CAREERS are planning to open one very soon it seems i had a talk with them
29th June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hey can you tell me the best coaching centre for aieee and nata?
is creative career the best?
and i would have to go there from gurgaon so can you tell me how to reach there by metro?
29th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i can suggest creative career in munirka as i have just completed my aieee and nata coaching from there and i am expecting to get through in spa .last year also many of their students are in spa and nata scores were also great. Their personalised attention is what i liked the most unlike many institutes but you can check their website .or call at 9313415509 and speak to gunjan mam
so did you get into SPA???
i mean i just wanna know if the coaching institution really helps?
10th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey can you tell me the best coaching centre for aieee and nata?
is creative career the best?
and i would have to go there from gurgaon so can you tell me how to reach there by metro?
Yes its is the best as the results are great i mean the conversion ratio.
From gurgaon you can go till hauz khas and from there its very near in munirka
10th July 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
so did you get into SPA???
i mean i just wanna know if the coaching institution really helps?
Yes i Got into SPA in 1st Round of counselling and the Coaching institution Creative Career really helped.
20th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Def. if you are keenly preparing for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. entrance exam than www.architectureaptitude.com are the best architecture and design gurus in india. i have also studied them and right now doing M.Arch.( Planning) from SPA.INFACT NOT ONLY Me but lots of other students are also benifited by architectureaptitude.com. i belongs to delhi and previously attended classes locally in delhi but after attending the classes conducted and running by architectureaptitude.com, i found what i was missing from exam point of view. for initial stratup local classes in delhi are good but if you want indepth and focused preparation than my dear friend you should think again regarding comparision between architectureaptitude.com team and others local classes. architectureaptitude.com are simply the best in education industry.

all the best

Shubranshi
24th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th and I am confused that for B Arch should I attend all three exams cet Nata and aieee
Where will I get the best coaching classes in pune for these three exams
25th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

coaching centres in kolkata NATA / AIEEE (BArch.) ?
11th August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
coaching centres in kolkata NATA / AIEEE (BArch.) ?
hi i am Vivek from kolkota , there are no coacing institute in Kolkata , Go to Nata Study Centre in New Delhi as this is one of the best coaching institute in India . All the teachers over there are Practicing architects and have excellent track record . even u can join them at face book as nata study centre and u will find the veiws of all students studying over there . or you can go to there website www.natastudies.com .
Alternately talk to all the instittute on phone and you will find the difference .
i have their old phone number 09899373775 and there email id is [email protected]
i did my coaching from there for 20 days and in first attempt without having any art hand got 122 marks in 2011 .
11th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls do tell.
coaching centres in chandigarh for aiee (b.arch) ?
11th August 2011, 06:06 PM
naliniverma

sir, pls do tell
coaching in chandigarh for aieee(b.arch)
11th August 2011, 06:07 PM
naliniverma

sir, pls do tell
coaching in chandigarh for aieee(b.arch)
11th August 2011, 06:11 PM
naliniverma

hi, can u tell me coaching institute in delhi for aieee(b.arch)
11th August 2011, 06:16 PM
naliniverma

can anybody tell me , coaching institutein chandigarh..for aieee(b.arch) n what can b d possible ways to get a good rank ?
14th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?

Quote:
Def. if you are keenly preparing for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. entrance exam than www.architectureaptitude.com are the best architecture and design gurus in india. i have also studied them and right now doing M.Arch.( Planning) from SPA.INFACT NOT ONLY Me but lots of other students are also benifited by architectureaptitude.com. i belongs to delhi and previously attended classes locally in delhi but after attending the classes conducted and running by architectureaptitude.com, i found what i was missing from exam point of view. for initial stratup local classes in delhi are good but if you want indepth and focused preparation than my dear friend you should think again regarding comparision between architectureaptitude.com team and others local classes. architectureaptitude.com are simply the best in education industry.

all the best

Shubranshi
Can u tell me which branch in SPA are u pursuing in DELHI because there is no course as M.Arch (Planning) in SPA.I doubt ur credintials.
14th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by naliniverma View Post
hi, can u tell me coaching institute in delhi for aieee(b.arch)
Hi nalini, there are a quite a few institutes in Delhi the best are
Creative Careers
Bhardwaj Classes
Nics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?