27th March 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech m.tech dual degree?

HI

could you please help me, which colleges are conducting 5 year Dual Courses ( B.Tech Civil Engg M.Tech Structural Engg) in tamil nadu.
16th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech m.tech dual degree?

What should I chose btech. Biotechnology or btech metech. Dual degree biotechnology.
Is it possible to do MBA from abroad after this??
Please tell the pros.and cones
Thank you
17th May 2016, 03:18 PM
Saarayu Sharma

Default Re: Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech+m.tech dual degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my +2 and now i want some help regarding the choice of which is better-doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech+m.tech?
also tell me which one has a better future prospects.
The choice is totally yours that whether you want to opt for graduation with B.tech degree and later M.tech with masters degree or many of the universities are providing integrated courses also such universities are Lovely Professional University, Punjab University or Thappar University.
23rd May 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how about joining in dual degree course Btech Mtech in vit Amaravati?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?