27th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission?

With a rank between 40,000 and 50,000... can I get an admission in NIT... If I fall into a reservation SC Category....?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for B.Arch on AIEEE rank basis?
  2. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  3. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  4. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  5. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  6. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  7. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  8. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  9. Which colleges or NITs can I get after getting a rank of 236810 with 57 marks?
  10. Will I get admission in any college under SC category after scoring 22946 rank and 33 marks?
  11. Colleges which I could get after scoring an AIR of 702342 and category rank of 396885?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  13. Admission in any college after scoring an AIR of 60935 and state rank of 1714?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  17. Can I get a seat in IIIT after securing 146 marks in JEE mains and 96% in intermediate? -- [New]
  18. What is the process for allotment of branch in NIT Warangal?
5th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission?

my state rank in delhi is 512 in sc .will i get addmition in ni delhi
5th June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Iam an s.c candidate .Igot AIR rank 537794. category in 40682in AIR. state rank 21711 in all category and 1436 in s.c. Can I get any NIT and government collage
5th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got aieee rank 10106 on the basis of sc category.state rank on the basis of sc category is 335.please tell me the list of colleges where I should get admission in b.tech.
5th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

All India Rank
Overall 99313 ------
Category 69175 ------
State Rank
Overall 2850 ------
Category 2319 ------

Remarks:
B.E./B.Tech: - Permitted to fill up choices online for counselling - All Categories

this is my score card
i m in gujarat state
i want to take addmision in svnit surat gujarat.
will i be able to get there
5th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Most of the persons who have tried to give answers have also mentioned that more info is available on the aiee web site. But nothing with regard to what is All India Rank and What is State Rank is given anywhere. I suppose if one's All India Category Rank is 1,09,000 and State Category Rank 9,000, one should get admission in the nit of one's State in the stream for which the same rank holder of previous year got admision. As Mr Madasamy's son has got 170 as his State Rank he will get admission for the same stream as the 170 th rank holder of the previous year. All the best for him.
6th June 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

my st state rank is171 of west Bengal can i get any collage
6th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

my air rank in aieee is 608522 and sc rank is 47958....can i get colledge in west bengal..plz help me sir
6th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

am from chennai.for aieee b.arch, what rank is taken into consideration for admission into nit trichy?and whats the closing rank?
6th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav got 9 marks and i not eligible for online counceeling but my state rank is6056 and AIR is88000 wat should i do i want to do mechanical engeenering
6th June 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

how many marks r required in aieee exam in st for admission in nit
6th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

my state rank in aieee is 6042 in gen category and 2656 in obc category. wil i get in nit calicut or any other nit
6th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am a student from tamil nadu . my AIR is 94059, my state rank is 1590 and my category rank is 997 whether i will get a seat in nit trichy or nit pudcherry .

whether the admission for nit trichy is based on AIR OR STATE RANK ...
7th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am gettting state category rank as 300 in sc from madhya pradesh, can i get manit,bhopal in my home state.
7th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

My brother has got 151 marks in AIEEE from MP now he wants to take admission in Maharashtra's B.E. autonomus college what is the procedure in such case
8th June 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 161 marks in aieee B.arch and qualified with 17822 all India rank and category rank is 1113. sir can i get a nit on this rank if not so suggest me a government collage under this rank from where i can perceive my future and for which good collages i am able to apply.
Thank you,
Vivek Rawat
8th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam..
i have get 45 marks in aieee this year. my AIR is 352283 and st category rank is 7301. my home state rank is 53793 and state category rank is 199.
kindly help me to find out whether i can get any seat in nit.
i m from uttar pradesh n belongs to st category.

thanking you
Rima
8th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i belongs to obc my air is 66828 & category rank is 16238 can i get nits?
8th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, my overall AIR in aieee 2011 is 21486 and category rank (gen) is 16425, so, my admissions will be on the basis of overall AIR or category AIR.
8th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m getting 52 marks in aieee 2011 and my all india rank is 280028.i belong to gen ctg and i m frm bihar can i get any good cooleges like nit patna??
9th June 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i get marks in 19 marks only in aieee is there any chance to get admission anywhere?cn i get admission through category through this mark??i am in sc category...........

i want to admission in this collage like Shibpur B.college/Jadappur Univercity,kolkata...........................
10th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know all India rank of a sc candidate whose all India sc rank was 2112 in aieee 2010............PLEASE TELL ME...
10th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the All India rank of the sc candidate whose All India sc rank was 2112 in AIEEE-2010...............PLEASE TELL ME...
10th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir my all india rank is 73358 and i am obc..do i hav any chances of getting into nitk surathkal any branch...or into any other private institutions in karnataka..
10th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 264608 in overall and15404 in catogeory and in state rank i have got 6312 overall 316in catogeory.as i am an sc will i get seat in aieee
10th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am sc categoryAll India Rank
Overall 168896 ------
Category 8080 ------
State Rank
Overall 20790 ------
Category 955 -----
they asked air rank then iwant to know air is overall or category rank is neede
10th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my air sc rank is 12933 & state rank is 23125 & state sc rank is 1480 can i have a chance to get admission in nit durgapur
11th June 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

my air is 30805 and state rank is 544....can i get any branch from nit-trichy??????
11th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

hi sir!!!!!!!my air is 30805 and my state rank is 544!!!!!!can i get nit-trichy under home state quota siR?????????????????
plzzzzz reply.......
11th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what is use of home state rank in AIEEEE
11th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my aieee all india rank is 104115 n obc category rank is 26836
my state rank is 489 n 33 obc category
can i get any nit exept the sringr nit ???????????
wait for reply
12th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

BIJON
Which AIEEE rank is consider for selection of a candidate i.e. All India "Over all Rank" OR All india "catagory rank" for selecting a SC candidate at NITs,IIIts etc.
12th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
MY NAME IS PRASHANTH,FROM ANDHRA PRADESH,I GOT
All India Rank
Overall---------394823 SIR,I BELONG TO S.C CATEGORY,IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET INTO NIT,WARANGAL?????
Category-------26946 SIR PLEASE DO REPLY ME.........
State Rank
Overall---------43959
Category--------2683
12th June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...wheathr state ranking is considered or no for aieee exam..............my all india ,over all is ranking is 6,00,000 and category ranking is 52,000................state ranking ;over all is 13,000 and category ranking is 904.................its harsha from hubli................
12th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 50000 rank in all india sc category is it possible to get a seat in aieee?if so pls tell me some colleges
13th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I GOT AIR 566264 AND CATEGORY RANK IS 43616 MY STATE RANK IS 28862 AND STATE CATEGORY RANK IS 2200 SIR/MAM I M LIVE IN DELHI I WANT TO KNOW THAT IN WHICH COLLEGE CAN I ADMIT, IN WHICH CITY.

RAVI KUMAR
DELHI
14th June 2011, 12:51 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

i want to confirm you that all ranks provided by aieee have their own significance as state ranks are used for only nit related to that state while the all india is used to admit students to any other state .

state rank is an asset for those who wants to take admission in the nit under state kota and category is too much useful also .

but as your son rank is not satisfactory to get any nit since seats are less for sc candidates in nit trichy so your son won't get admissions into nit's this year but he can look for some colleges as well which admits on the basis of category rank as well .

you can find some more info on website http://www.aieee.nic.in

and also you can contact ,]

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092. Telephone : 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151 & 157 011-22246087
Fax : 011-22246095

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts.

Thanks
15th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My son has scored 75 marks in AIEEE. His AIR is 151158, his all India category rank is 6890. His state rank is 9550 and his state category rank is 511. He is SC candidate from Tamilnadu.

Is it possible for him to get admission in NIT srinager. State Quota he will get admission. Wheather this sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it hels in getting admission, if not why AIEEE mentioning these ranks when it is no use.

Is it for all admission AIR will be used even state rank is not considred, sc rank considred in All India as well state.

Really what is exact method is adopted.

finally my son gets seat in NIT's are not please tell me.

Thanking you
16th June 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 29,831AIR RANK
and state rank is 4289
and i belong to OBC cateogeory
i got all india categeory rank 6249
and i got state rank as 1156
SIR i have doubt whether if he belongs OBC then he will be considerd as all india rank or all india cateogery rank
I belong to andhra pradesh can i get NIT warangal according to home state quota OBC by considering above ranks
17th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am from rajasthan n i have got 77 marks in aieee and my ranks are AIR-142294, AIST-1697, state rank-15703,state cat rnk(ST)-652 ,can i get admission in MNIT,Jaipur ,if yes then which branch i would get.In which other nits i can get good branch.PLZ HELP ME SOON
17th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir
in aieee b.arch i got AIR-24814 and catogery rank is 635, state rank is 5287 and catogery rank -101.i belong to st and i am from andhra pradesh can i get nit trichy,warangal?
17th June 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
in aieee b.arch i got AIR-24814 and catogery rank is 635, state rank is 5287 and catogery rank -101.i belong to st and i am from andhra pradesh can i get nit trichy,warangal?
18th June 2011, 10:37 PM
amit gaur2065

Dont worry if you are from SC there are chances for your son to get an NIT on the basis of his own state rank. In NIT Pondicherry..online counselling has started so you can register there and give the enames of the colleges in which you want you son to get in
go to
best of luck
18th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i'm from WB .My ranks are
AIR-92107
Category- 64000
State-3072
Category-2692

I am highly interested in getting an admission in an NIT. What I am confused about is whether I will be able to get an admission in a choicable stream with my rank and even if I get an admission then which rank will take precedence. Please suggest about which will be the suitable NITs in this regard.

Thanks,
Swarnavo.

You can also revert me back in my email : [email protected].
18th June 2011, 10:58 PM
swarnavo

i'm from WB.My aieee ranks are-
AIR-92107
Category-64000
State-3072
Category- 2692

Sir,
I am interested to get admission in an NIT. What I am confused about is whether with this ranks I will be able to get admitted in a choicable stream in any of the NITs and even if I can get admission then which ranking should take precedence during the admission process, my State ranking or my All India Ranking?
Kindly advice me regarding the same as I am extremely eager to get an expert advice regarding the same.

Thanks,
Swarnavo.

Email: [email protected]
19th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the significance of category rank in general category?. my daughter has got All India rank 14753 and category rank 11966 and state rank overall 1980 and category 1560
she has secured 186 marks.

sanjeev garg
meerut
20th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

my all india sc category rank is 8175 in aieee can i get nsit or dtu
28th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

At the time of counseling All India normal Rank(AIR) is considered or All India category Rank is considered if one belongs to SC category?
my daughter's AIEEE rank 2011 is as follows:-
All India Rank
Overall 2,89,903
Category 17,546

State Rank
Overall 4,621
Category 283

which rank is to be considered?
please help
28th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

at the time of counseling in AIEEE 2011 All India normal Rank is considered or All India category Rank is considered if one belongs to Sc category?
1st July 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my AIR in AIEEE is 367831 category rank 24546 and state rank is 41285 and state category is 2481 and belongs to SC category and AP state. Is there any possibility of getting chances of seat any where in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?