15th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JAVA, PHP or .NET: Best for a programming beginner for good jobs in MNCs?

If your programming is strong then go for java..if it is average then go for .net and if your programming is just ok then go for php..!!!
5th May 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JAVA, PHP or .NET: Best for a programming beginner for good jobs in MNCs?

now days which programmin language best for urgent job
8th July 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am little bit confused now for which course should i join weather java or php in 45 days??? can u plz help me after that my projects will start in company...
22nd July 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

what is current market demand in programming language???
16th August 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hello there ,
i graduated this year and i want to go for java/j2ee course in bangalore . can anyone please tell me the best coaching institutes in bangalore with in-campus placement ?? as i m b.tech in ECE then what are my chances of getting placed in MNC's . any suggestion would be appreciated please help me friends
23rd August 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am 23 yr pld Bsc IT graduaten 2012 passout. Iam searching job plz suggest me which course should i do whether it is JAVA, .NET, PHP ORACLE. and from which institute.I know it is very much late n i need to do as soon as possible.iI dont want to waste my tym any more. plz.
Thanks.
2nd June 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,,,Please can you explain me which is the best language among php or java..??
14th August 2014, 12:54 PM
Prasad Shende

Well you are late, the most important thing for you is to get a programming job, then get up the ladder slowly. If you are thinking you'll get your first programming job in an MNC at 32 years of age, then you are dreaming.

So yes, train in PHP with a CMS, wordpress will do. Then get a job - as there are many PHP jobs available. When in job do Java/.Net in a training isntitute.

Coldfusion -> Its a niche technology. There are few companies who use it. In Pune atleast, I've found only 1 small firm using it, of the many I know.
It's good to learn if your company is (going to) using it. But don't do it if you don't have a regular job.

Got PHP training from Technnovation Labs, and they placed me. Now I have some experience in PHP and the money is good, but after diwali, will get more training from same place to get more salary. You need to increase skills in different technologies.
8th May 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i m an 3rd year engg student and is advised to go for php .net program under ibm career education program. how it can be helpful in job concern at ibm infosys and other mnc's .
would it be good if i do a java course after this program
please help me out
19th November 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 yrs old now working in HCL BPO. I know Visual basic 6.0, HTML, CSS. Right now I want to change my domain from BPO to Programming languages. So anyone please suggest me that which course will be suitable for me to get a job in development. I have completed Bachelor Degree in Information Technology. Please give me a suggestion. My mail address is [email protected]
19th November 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 yrs old now working in HCL BPO. I know Visual basic 6.0, HTML, CSS. Right now I want to change my domain from BPO to Programming languages. So anyone please suggest me that which course will be suitable for me to get a job in development. I have completed Bachelor Degree in Information Technology. Please give me a suggestion. My mail address is [email protected]
22nd March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hai To all,
i was completed MBA in finance , presently am working in one small company my salary is low , so i decided to learn additional course like SAP,FICO But my friends already had this courses but still they searching jobs so decided to learn different courses like java , if i done java means i get any opportunity in MNC . java is totally different to my subject please suggest me i get job in MNC
3rd August 2018, 04:00 PM
vaishalipustode

To go as a PHP developer is best opportunity to grow career in IT industry. Sometimes it become difficult for fresher to start. Dont worry there is a option that join best PHP training in Nagpur and experience with live project work.
29th November 2018, 10:18 AM
enlivenskills

Hi, if you are a beginner and want to make the career in IT field, I will recommend you the genuine advice. If you are not sure which programming language is best as a career, then I must say, JAVA, PHP and .NET, all have good career scope. All these languages are not such easy.

In this competitive era, you have to be creative and fast. So before choosing from these, just make sure to get training from a good institute that helps you to learn in a better way and on live projects. All your carer depend on a good base. So contact them first and get advice from some experienced person in this field. Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?