16th June 2010, 08:24 PM
siddaprabhu

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

ACIO-grade II Exam

Sir,
please send me details of below.

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010

Thanking You,

17th June 2010, 12:20 PM
Amritansu subh

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Dear below are some of the websites better you visit and know more about it
http://www.upscexam.com/
http://www.upscguide.com/
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/
http://www.onesmartclick.com/exams/upsc.…
GOOD LUCK
**AMRITANSU**
17th June 2010, 02:38 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

best of luck for your exams !!!
17th June 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

ACIO-grade II Exam

Sir,

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010.My email id is [email protected]

Thanking You,
17th June 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

pls tell me about syllabus of acio ,send me datail to [email protected]
17th June 2010, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
Kindly send the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II,
[email protected]

Regards
Sunil Mishra
18th June 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about syllabus and model paper of acio, send me datail to [email protected]
19th June 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

from the above sites cant find any questions for acio exam.... kindly send me sufficient site or question papers to [email protected]
19th June 2010, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
kindly send the Syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade ll EXECUTIV
date of exam 11/07/10
time 10-12
[email protected]
19th June 2010, 04:34 PM
madhaviravikumar

Dear Sir,
In ACIO II, paper II what type of essay are given
19th June 2010, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Could somebody pls tel me the expected level of performance in the exam,and also the topics of essay and precise writing you got in exam
my emailid is [email protected]

Regards,
Ajay.k.c
20th June 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have the material and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. if anyone wanna share mail me at [email protected]
20th June 2010, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

best of luck for your exams !!!

Hello Garg,

I have applied for ACIO Grade 2 Executive. This is non technical post. I saw your reply for the post inquiring the syllabus for the above exam. Please let me know if I prepare from R.S. Aggarwal book will it be enough? If not then please do suggest me some book.
21st June 2010, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

tell me the details of descriptive type paper.......
21st June 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have the material and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. if anyone wanna share mail me at [email protected]
Dear,
Kindly provide me the datails of syllabus of the above Exam.My email address is [email protected]

Thanking You.

Regards
Subir.
21st June 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m apearing for executive post on 11 june can plz help me out abotu the study material..an sylabus..
21st June 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir m appering for assistant central intelligence officer executive ..on 11 june but m not aware about the sylabuss..
.plz help me out by providing guidance abt study materail and sylabus
[email protected]
21st June 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,

from the above sites cant find any questions for acio exam.... kindly send me sufficient site or question papers to [email protected]
Could somebody pls tel me the expected level of performance in the exam,and also the topics of essay and precise writing you
got in exam
21st June 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please tell me which book will be the best to refer for the exam..plz send it to my mail id
[email protected]
21st June 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody send me a model paper of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination....................on my mail [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
Kindly send the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,
[email protected]
Regards
saurabh srivastava
22nd June 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

THERE IS NO EASY TYPE QUESTIONS
ONLY ARITHMATIC,GENERAL KNOWLEDGE,ENGLISH
22nd June 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I humbly request you to provide me the details of syllabus of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination on my E-Mail I.D.: [email protected]

Awaiting for your early reply in anticipation,

Regards,

Rohan Singh (Pune)
22nd June 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the job profile and how much do they pay us if any body is aware of these details plz do submit will think about the exam afterwards.
22nd June 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody send me a model paper of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Examination....................on my mail ID.......... [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help me out to get the material and the sample papers for the assistant central intelligence officer grade 2....do mail me at --- [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 10:38 PM
sagar123

can you sent me the model papers for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II,
on my email id...i.e [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Plz snd me the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,
[email protected]
22nd June 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me material regarding asistant central intellignece officer. my email id [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

can you send me the model papers for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II exam,
to my email id please [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

please send me material regarding asistant central intellignece officer. my email id [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody send me a model paper of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination....................on my mail [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II(executive).
23rd June 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pls let me know from wear I can get the syllabus and model question paper for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,
if you can provide please send it to my e-mail account [email protected].

Regards,
Aakash Kesari
24th June 2010, 11:54 AM
Bar

Sub:-Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive Examination on 11/07/2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pls let me know from wear I can get the syllabus and model question paper for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,Executive.

if you can provide please send it to my e-mail account [email protected], Which Subject related question askled.

Please send me some hints.

Regards,
Suruchi Barai
24th June 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz snd me the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination 2009 Grade II,
Regards
Rajil.P
[email protected]
24th June 2010, 12:19 PM
Bar

Post Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Executive Examination

Dear Sir,

Igot my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, which is going to be held on 11.07.10. So could you please send me the syllabus of the examination. Sample of Question Paper

Thankyou verymuch.

E-mail Id- [email protected]

With Regards
Suruchi
24th June 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can u sujst any study materials fo this exam....

Regards
Rajil.P
[email protected]
24th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND SYLLABUS AND MODEL QUESTION PAPERS OF ACIO EXAM MY ID [email protected]
24th June 2010, 04:45 PM
mg.boothathar

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai frnd.,

tell syallabus for ib acio grade 2.mark wise.
and how can i prepare for paper 2..

tell books for paper 2..
24th June 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Kindly let me know which book will be the best to refer for the exam.Plz send it to my mail id
[email protected]
Thank You
24th June 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Igot my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, which is going to be held on 11.07.10. So could you please send me the syllabus of the examination. Sample of Question Paper as early as possible.

Thankyou verymuch.
with regards
md. asif email id:[email protected]
25th June 2010, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

sir may i know the marks of paper 1 and 2
25th June 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir tell syallabus for ib acio grade 2.mark wise.
and how can i prepare for paper 2..

tell books for paper 2..
25th June 2010, 01:49 PM

Sir,

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010

Thanking You[gulshan kumar]
25th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I would like to know about the Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination.
[email protected]

Thanking you,
25th June 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE SELECTION PROCEDURE OF ACIO AND SEND TO [email protected]

thanking u friends
25th June 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

kindly let me know which book will be the best to refer for the exam and please send thequestion paper to my mial [email protected] as early as possible
25th June 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected].
26th June 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]

Thank you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?