26th December 2009, 12:06 AM
nithiyaguna

Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges?

sir,

pls give me de details about colleges taking february MAT 2010 score and also de minimum percentile to get into top colllege..

Related Questions:
  1. Which all colleges can I get with MAT score of 656.5 and 85.76 percentile? -- [New]
  2. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  4. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  5. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  6. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  7. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  8. Name of good colleges of mat feb taking percentile of 75.58 and score of 618.5?
  9. For which colleges should I apply after scoring 93.44 percentile in MAT Sept with 696.5 score?
  10. College in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida which accepts MAT February score?
  11. Which are the top colleges for MAT entrance exam? I have got 618.5 score
  12. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  13. Which are the top colleges under MAT?
  14. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  15. List of top colleges I can apply for with my MAT score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile(SC category)?
  16. Top colleges in which I can get after scoring 785 composite score in MAT May with 99.7 percentile?
  17. List of colleges for MBA? I have scored 612.5 in MAT with 73.75 percentile
  18. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
14th January 2010, 07:05 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges?

all the colleges consider the february mat score as it is valid for three years
14th January 2010, 11:17 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges?

Following are some institutes which prefer mat scores.

IIMB (80%)
ISB, Hyderabad (70%)
ICFAI (55%)
MICA, hydrabad (65%)
sp-jain (80% +)

Best of luck
14th January 2010, 12:17 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most Management Institutes, but for AIMA-CME’s PGDM & PGDITM programmes, the score is valid for one year.

as the list of the colleges participating in feb mat exam is very large......
i will give you the link from where you can see the list of colleges region wise :=

http://www.minglebox.com/direct/mat-mba-exam/institutes-participating-in-mat-december-2009

best of luck
14th January 2010, 05:50 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

all the MBA colleges take admission based on February MAT score,
to get into top colleges you should score an minimum of 650+ score.
all the best
21st January 2010, 01:50 AM
sumitkumarinmit

700+ scores are good for getting admission to top mat colleges......
28th January 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

A few good institutes you can try for are
1.Iilm
2. Amity
3. NIa - NBS noida

1.NIA india has just launched its premier MBA Program. Nia India is located at world class facility at Noida.The nia bschool or NBS will provide its flagship courses of Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Communication Management PGDMCM +MBA and Post Graduate Program in Management PGPM + MBA and accepts the MAT score. It has industry renowned faculty and is approved by AICTE. In comparison with IILM and Amity, it is better with much more experienced faculty and a course fee of just 4,00,000 inclusive of the cost of a laptop. Anyways if you want to check out the website it is http://www.mba.niaindia.org

2. There is good mba college that you could apply to. The name of the college is nia india. The Nia business school accepts the mat score as one of the factors of selecting an individual. You would have a good chance in Nia. It is located in noida and in case you live in delhi, nia will provide you with free transporation . The cost of the mba program is about 4 lacks. In case you are interested then you could check out their website.
http://www.mba.niaindia.org

Other good mat colleges are
1. Amity
2. IILM
26th February 2010, 07:49 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hello dear friend,there are many college which will acept your mat feb score,but you should score a high marks in your exam.and for the list of the colleges please visit the mat site
26th February 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I've got 691.63 as my composite score. Which colleges u think might take me in? I'm a fresher with 70% aggregate till my Btech 4th yr 1st sem.. 95% in +2 and 85% in 10th..

Plz help me out guys..

thanku in advnc..
2nd March 2010, 08:48 PM
ARVEEN KUMAR

i have got 55 percentile in mat feb 2010 with 80 percentile in di section...so which colleges i can get by this percentile..plz inform me earliest
3rd March 2010, 09:29 AM
piyush banerjee

Sir i have mat score 614 and i want 2 get admission in a good institute.kindly suggest me with some institute
3rd March 2010, 10:10 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hii..
It is a requirement to take MAT exam and get a minimum score of 680...to get into one of the top 20 colleges.....
19th April 2010, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Hiii...
I have a composite MAT score of 734.5 i.e. 97.53%ile & my graduation percentage is 70% . Please advice me the best college suited to the scores.....
20th April 2010, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

hii...
do SRM college at chennai is participating for september MAT , plzz help me.
20th April 2010, 09:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

these Colleges are taking february MAT score-

Birla Institute of Management Technology -Greater Noida

Jaipuria Institute of Management-Ghaziabad

IILM gurgaon

Amity Noida

IBMR Pune

IMS Indore

IIPS Indore.
4th May 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

wat should be the minimum mat
percentile to get admission in ims indore
10th May 2010, 11:45 PM
Senior Member+++

friend it varies rom college to college and you can get the list o colleges on www.indiastudychannel.com
and following is the estimated percentile which you need to crack
IIMB{80%}
ICFAI{60%}
ISB{70%}
etc
22nd May 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

my mat score percentile is 95 ,pls suggest me some good colleges
24th May 2010, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

my mat score 654 and percentile is 85 ,pls suggest me some good colleges
24th May 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am graguate on bca 70%. i am appering dec mat exam. so what is the minimum percentile to admission best B. college [email protected] join me mat examinners to discuss.
24th May 2010, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm from arts. my may mat 2010 score is 452....will i get any college in india....if yes please mention few....
26th May 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi
my MAT 2010(may) score is 776 with 89.84 percentile.
can u please suggest me the list of colleges for which i'm eligible for admission.

can i get the admission or not?
is this score is enough?
or else, should i write the MAT exam again?
please give me your suggestions........
26th May 2010, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 597.5 and 68.85 percentile please suggest some colleges for me
27th May 2010, 03:49 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

colleges offering MBA through MAT score
ICFAI
IIMB
27th May 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm from arts. my may mat 2010 score is 413....will i get any college in india....if yes please mention few.... and also if ny in jaipur
30th May 2010, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

got 45 percentile in may MAT..In which college in kolkata should I apply?
3rd June 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have score 543.5 in may mat exam...plz anybody tell me vich institutes is better for me...
22nd June 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

wat should be the minimum mat
percentile to get admission in ims indore
30th June 2010, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi!!!!
i have secured 671.50 as d composite score in MAT june 2010.
is it a gud score
where shuld i apply n how?
31st July 2010, 02:36 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
There are lots of Colleges taking February MAT score ,some of them are listed below,

1.Amity

2.ICFAI

3.IIPS Indore

4.Birla Institute of Management Technology etc..............
31st July 2010, 05:17 PM
s.k.singh

IILM gurgaon

Amity Noida

IISM,kolkatta

IBMR Pune

IMS Indore

IIPS Indore.

icfai,hydrabad

icfai,banglore
31st July 2010, 11:06 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
minimum percentile to get into good colleges is approx 80 percentile
so hope for d best ..
31st July 2010, 11:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
approx 80 percentile is necessary to get admission into good colleges
1st August 2010, 12:25 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi \
the list of the colleges are as follow

IILM gurgaon

Amity Noida

IBMR Pune

IMS Indore

IIPS Indore.
5th October 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to write mat in may 2011 n i wanna score decent percentile to get admission into a gud MBA college.pls sir can you suggest me gud colleges which has some less fee n in ur opinion what is the gud score?
6th October 2010, 12:00 PM
Ajay31588

What is last date of mat form releasing for dec 2010?
16th December 2010, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M PLANNING TO WRITE MAT FEBRAVARY 2011 TO TAKE ADMISSION IN 2011-2013 BATCH FOR MBA CAN I GET IN FMS DELHI UNIVERSITY IF I GET HIGH PERCENTILE IN MAT EXAM??WHICH MONTH MAT SCORE IS ACCEPTED BY FMS DELHI PLZZ KINDLY INFOR ME SIR MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
24th December 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

do balagi institute accept feb. mat score
27th December 2010, 11:12 AM
apoorva2509

i have secured 564 marks in dec mat.which colleges i will get?will i get reputed colleges
28th December 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than ICFAI, IPE, VJIM
29th December 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

colleges taking december mat scores?minimum percentile to get into top colleges?
2nd January 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I got 621.5 composite scores in Dec MAT .. could u plz suggest me list of good colleges where i can get admission .
Kindly rly asap.. i m getting confused.. ma email id is:[email protected]
3rd January 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 698.5 in dec MAT.Can anyone suggest me some good colleges?
3rd January 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

can any one suggest me good colleges in kerala.
4th January 2011, 08:14 AM
apoorva2509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I got 621.5 composite scores in Dec MAT .. could u plz suggest me list of good colleges where i can get admission .
Kindly rly asap.. i m getting confused.. ma email id is:[email protected]
you can opt for IMS ghaziabad,DOON business school, SMS varanasi, GALGOTIA business school, JAIPURIA
12th January 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i am samba,tell me about mat colleges fees
21st January 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is ims indore take mat scorelpz tellme a
27th January 2011, 11:06 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,,,,,,,,

--To get into IIMB, 80% is required.

--To get into ISB, Hyderabad, 70% is required.

--To get into ICFAI, 55% is required.

--To get into MICA, hydrabad, 65% is required.

Good luck
26th February 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

My composite score in Feb/2011 is 680.5 ...please suggest good colleges?
26th February 2011, 03:16 PM
maddy singh

sir i have got 577.5 and 62.99 percentile please suggest some colleges for me in maharastra..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?