20th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?

hii.. i want to know best colleges of PGDM/mba in delhi who takes mat feb score..
i scored 97.46 percentile.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges?
  2. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
  3. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  4. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  5. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  6. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  7. Good institutions that consider MAT score of 90.45 percentile?
  8. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  9. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  10. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  11. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  12. Which good business schools of Delhi accept mat score?
  13. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  14. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  15. Which MAT colleges I should apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Which are the MBA tests for which I can apply for?
  18. Which are the top colleges for MAT entrance exam? I have got 618.5 score
15th August 2014, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii.. i want to know best colleges of PGDM/mba in delhi who takes mat feb score..
i scored 97.46 percentile.
List of the best colleges in Delhi which you can apply MAT February score:-

1.Institute of Management Studies.

2.Management Development Institute

3.Institute of Planning and management

4.Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

5.Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

6.Delhi Institute of management and technology

7.Guru Tech Bahadur Institute of management and technology

8.Amity University

9.Bharti Vidya Peeth college

10.Hi tech institute of management and technology

11.Ajay Kumar Garg Institute of management and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?