24th July 2012, 03:12 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: [Testimonials]

Some Words about This Forum :-

* Its a Fantastic+Fabulous=Fantabulous Forum

* Start Earning and learning for the First Time from Internet.

* Now my Internet is Full of Knowledge

* Giving Time to This Forum makes me Comfortable every Day , without this i can't even think of making my day successful.
24th July 2012, 03:29 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS FORUM :-:

Marvelous opportunity to improve our skills with earnings.The greatest openings was found on this month by me.so i have not much experience in this posts even though i read more posts with perfect reply and perfect answers permitted by the authorized persons of this website.

Really this is a fabulous chance to bring out our language and knowledge with speed typing.Then it is a very great time to spend this forum with gaining a more knowledge.
And I thanks to given an opportunity for this testimonials.
30th August 2012, 02:50 PM
sowmyaniit

hi..

about myself : i am sowmya, my father name is Mr.Ramu, i have two brothers, i have done BBM and M.com

about my job : i was working as computer faculty.

( now i am searching new job)

goal : i want to become best accountant

computer skill : Ms-office , DTP, Tally ERP.

About this forum : realy its help full to me gaining knowledge..but i don't know how to see my ranking and i am learning English also from this forum.

i would like to learn new things in education.

Best regards
sowmya
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0797.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	108549  
1st September 2012, 05:53 PM
deepak pandey

about me:-

sir i am am b.sc(pcm) 2nd year student and a true hard worker.
and want to earn more money.

about this forum-

such a great experience of helping people with ernings .

nice forum.
3rd September 2012, 02:26 PM
kool
Senior Member++

About me:
I am a very simple and down to earth person with jolly mood.
By profession, I am a engineer in India's top Software leading company TCS.
I am very passionate about new technology.

About this forum:
Before joining this forum i didn't have much knowledge about various fields of Arts,Commerce,Banking,SSC and many more.
But I am thankful to this forum that now i am in the position of having good knowledge of all these fields and can do frankly discussion on these topics to anyone.
This forum is very very helpful to enhance our knowledge.
4th September 2012, 07:58 PM
ukp92

I am utkarsh .i study in IIT KANPUR.
I love to gain more and more knowledge .
so,this forum is very helpful to me.
thanks entrance exam
5th September 2012, 10:35 PM
divyaboseu

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

Hi everybody,
I am divya...btech student...
13th September 2012, 09:16 PM
daggerhunt

Speaking about me : I am student of B.TECH (I.T.) and have great interest in the field of coding and different programming languages. Intelligence does not come naturally to me and so I have spent half of my life pretending to be the same. I am not a very hard worker, too. So in a way I have still not been able to find my motto or goal of life, but I really want to make a career in programming and someday I also want to graded as a "Coder". I really feel very happy and free to help when it come to any career related talks , specially something which involves my areas of interest.

About this forum : This forum is a platform for me to share my knowledge with students facing any difficulty in perusing their careers. This forum is also a helping hand to enhance my knowledge both as a student as well as a career guide.
15th September 2012, 09:05 PM
arpendu

My name is Arpendu Kumar Ganguly, currently pursuing M.A. in Economics from the Calcutta University.I completed my graduation in Economics form Ramjas college, Delhi University and had my schooling in Bokaro Steel city, Jharkhand.

I do strongly believe that all of us have some potential , all we have need to is to discover those potentials, polish them to their extremes and follow our instincts.Believing in yourself and persistently chasing your dreams will definetly make you successful.

I wish all the very best to all the readers of this fourm so that they can turn their aspirations into realties.
16th September 2012, 03:30 PM
abhijitcoollll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
    It is just like online Scholarship. I am a new member of it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me:

My thoughts:

Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
I am Abhijit Dey. A am a Engineering Student. I want to be a Successful Engineer.

Myself Abhijit Dey, a student B.tech 2nd year in Electrical Engineering coming from Lateral Entry in Goverment College of Engineering and Textile in Berhampore, Murshidabad. I have complited my 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from K.G. Engineering Institute.

I am a simple cool boy, but have high desire to gain everything. I think that I can earn money from this "Education and Career Forum"
17th September 2012, 08:15 AM
sajjad iqbal

SIR .at present i am pursuing bsc ITdegree ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i came to know about this scholarship from net
17th September 2012, 06:47 PM
amarbeer

My name is Amarbeer singh. I'm a B.Tech student in Mechanical engineering.
I just read about this while surfing about the exam. I hope i will be gaining something from this forum.
18th September 2012, 05:43 PM
jmavinashi

Myself Housewife.Previously worked as an Assistant professor in Mathematics in an Engineering college. I got to know about this site when I searched Model estion papers for SET exam.I hope this would help me a lot.
18th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

can u do h.m courses without writing the entrance xam..?????is diz possible???plz suggest me.....
18th September 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi this hazra farhad is it possible to do airhostess after completion of btech???
19th September 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

how to unlock the cd provided with gate 2013 and proceed further with it..?
26th September 2012, 08:19 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

I am ashwinkumar from karnataka i am doing aeronoutical engineering i am very happy to say that i am a family member of this forum i want to gain knowledge and give knowledge to others
7th October 2012, 01:16 PM
aditivandana

Hi.... admin
i am vandana verma, persuing my b.tech with ec stream.
i want to give answers of questions which have been asked by candidates.
and i think this forum is very good for those who are realy very serious about there carrier ......

pls give me too a chance for replying...
thanking you..
8th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sowjanya i got 1369 rank in pgecet can i get seat in any univercity i belong to st category
17th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Sumit06101987

I am Sumit Pandey From Mumbai

Completed Graduation and working with TCS Age 24

i love to help people and help them in much better way
30th October 2012, 06:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well I am currently pursuing education. In the meanwhile I have joined this forum, to help other students with whatever knowledge I have. I like to paint a lot and love Net surfing.
I love reading story books. I love Bengali novels as I am myself a Bengali.
I also love to help the students and inquisitive people who post queries to know about different things. I hope this forum gets better and better everyday, with more people learning from here every day.
30th October 2012, 09:52 PM
lak_g

My Testimonial

About me: I am Lakpa Sherpa of Bariakhop West Sikkim and I am an Electrical Engineer.

My Thoughts: I always thought opposite to other thinking/thought. That is why I am different from others.

Thanks
Lakpa Sherpa

Quote:
Hello Members,

• Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
2nd November 2012, 03:06 PM
arunsrkr

About Me:
This is Arun Kumar. I am a B.Tech Graduate. I graduated in the year 2008 with the specialization of CSE in SRKR Engineering College. After competion of B.Tech, I searched for job for one year. After that I worked as a lecturer in GIET Rajahmundry for one year. After that I got a job in One Software company as a Software Engineer. Now I work for reputated Company as a software Engineer. I love mathamatics. I love music especially Ilayaraja music. Let us see my answers in this forum.
Regards,
Arun
5th November 2012, 09:01 PM
Debarshi Saha

I am a B.tech student.I am friend lover.i love friendshif.i am hard working,self motivating.
I am very happy to working here.Although i work fast time here I get more and more knolage about any entrance,any college,any university,any carrier type questions.
6th November 2012, 05:04 PM
Miss: Karishma Pandey

Hello...
Myself Karishma Pandey...I am a 2nd year B.E. student in the branch of Computer Engineering studying from Atharva College of Engineering. I have been a topper in my Jr. college as well as in my 1st year of BE...I am very good at studies and so would like to help my juniors through this site in their difficulties. My aim in life is to fulfill my parent's dreams that have become mine...
10th November 2012, 03:38 PM
Realstarsajjad

Hello,
I am Sajjad Hossen. I am from West Bengal. I am a student of Bankura Medical College, 2nd year.
I love to help other, so I select this site, here I can help many peoples by submitting answer.
I always try to help other by this way.

Regards,
Sajjad Hossen.
19th November 2012, 06:25 PM
abhishek.jaiswal59

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
About Me: Nothing Special.

Well I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.

Regards
~~Faiyaz~~
ABOUT ME:--
I am a Btech student.I am friend lover.i love friendshif.i am hard working,self motivating.
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM:--
I am very happy to working here.Altho i work fast time here I get more and more knolage about any entrance,any college,any univercity,any carrier type questions.
Regard

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/testimonials-222617.html#ixzz2Cfl4C3wj
20th November 2012, 10:42 PM
beauta

Talking [Testimonials]

About me: I am Beauta Benoline.I am a student studying in standard 8th, in Alvernia Matric higher Secondary School,Coimbatore.

My thoughts: At home i should obey my parents and do my home and school works.At school i must obey all teachers and elders and do my day-today works without pending.As for as possible the needy and the poor must be helped according to their requirement.
29th November 2012, 09:28 PM
mohitdodwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by archana agarwal View Post
ABOUT ME :- hello frndz,am archana agarwal and i am doing bca final from amu and i am feeling very glad to inform u that i am the topper of my department.and now about my hobbies - i am very simple girl so i am not interested some special hobby.but i like to ride my scooty activa

ABOUT THIS FORUM -: this forum is really awesome because not only our knowledge increases through it but also we get some Scholarships.
it helps me for making my future bright
thank u
hi archana its mohit i m pursuing from btech and its my 3rd year from LPU (punjab) and i m also the topper of my batch but i m nt happy bcz i want to b the topper from whole world...
9th December 2012, 05:17 PM
eshwar4

I am very older member of this forum,i liked this forum,this is very valueable for student as well as employees. and also there has a money earning process,Scholership which is very encourageing for every members.
9th December 2012, 06:49 PM
sreeswami4

I am illtegent student completed my BCA. working with honesty pays you in the long run. i wish that i want to guide the people in the right place where they belongs. every has a ability to do something so suggested them wright way may lead them to sucess. that is the only truth
31st December 2012, 04:40 AM
usamabinqasim

Lightbulb Re: [Testimonials]

Quote:
Hello Members,

How to submit:
Hello and with greeting May God bring peace to all of you my friend.
I am the new commer to any of the online forum except facebook.
I am the student of Electrical Engineering as well. I want to do the
best as Every body needed to do to strive for the peace, harmony and brother hood among all people of the world . no matter the religion, the colour the creed they belong to by rising hope among them. but how would i do this?
All the religion teaches us peace that is what my mission is all about. To take people atentive to their religion. then following the teaching and then acting to help the people. May God be pleased with Us All to Guide the felllo man. Ameen
31st December 2012, 05:03 AM
usamabinqasim

Lightbulb Re: [Testimonials]

Hello and Dua for you alll that May God showers peace and blessings to all of us.
i am the student of Electrical Engineering, here to change the world, as the forum do the same job, my mother told me be a giver not a taker. so this is my responsibility to guide all of my friends and create peace and harmony among humanity. May God guide us All the way of truthness. Ameen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled`.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	126757  
2nd January 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

HAI
ABOUT ME:I DEVINENI SURUNDU.IAM SO HONEST AND SINCERY PERSON AND ALSO GOODLOOKING PERSON.
MY STUDIES:B.B.M IN CORRESPONDENCE,B.PHARMACY IN REGULAR.
MY HOBBIES:GOOD LEARNING,SPEAKING.
LANGUGES SPEAKS:TELUGU,ENGLISH,HINDHI.
I HOPE TO GIVE GOOD INFORMATION TO YOU THANK'S.
4th January 2013, 04:51 PM
yash menaria

Hello,
My name is Yash Menaria and i am pursuing my B.tech degree in Civil Engineering...
My aim is to become an I.E.S officer...and serve my handicapped nation...
at present i am reading in 6th sem,3rd year....
i hav been looking for this type of scholarship programme and knowledge pool...
thanks for that....
6th January 2013, 12:18 AM
raghavendra9

hi everyone this is Raghavendra a B.Tech student

I am pursuing my btech 3rd year at vardhaman college of engineering at shamshabad of aeronautical branch
My main intrests and my dream is to serve for indian airforce
7th January 2013, 09:22 PM
aakash arya

hello friends... first of all a very happy new year every body.. may god bless you all..
ABOUT ME: I am aakash arya.I live in delhi but basically i belong to u.p.I use to study initially there in a convent school but shifted here many years back.I always had a special interest in science till 10th standard,which then helped me decide my future plans.I planned to study physics from 11th itself because i do have a good command in finding the logic n reasons.I am currently doing my masters in the same subject from delhi university and i hope i will make it to a good research area some day and be a known scientist working for india with the best of knowledge i can ever gain.Looking to pursue phd next.. Wish me luck friends..

MY THOUGHTS: As i was browsing trying to find some project ideas i accidently saw information about this forum on a web page being shown on a side line. i thought to gave it a check as to see what it is. coming here i find it quite interesting and a happy feeling that i can share and help people find out solution to their problems also some one can help me as well. this is a great platform to bring your intelligence to society and help as many as we can directly or indirectly. even if i dont know answer to somebody's query, i will take it as an opportunity for me to improve my weak areas.. simply intelligent creation this is..
14th January 2013, 12:52 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: [Testimonials]

Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

Avoid grammatical mistake
Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
20th January 2013, 05:00 PM
thegrlofherwords

Quote:
Hello Members,

How to submit:
hello
i am ayushi grover. i am a student of class 12th in delhi.
i tottaly love this forum .even though i have never actually won the prize i will stop answering questions because as the mission goes according to me-

learn and earn .....(as and when possible)
well i think there is an ample amount to learn from this forum and whenever iam free i browse through the questions and i must say it has done wonders to my general knowledge.....
1st February 2013, 01:28 AM
anu bukharia

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

i m a student pursuing B.E from mits gwalior (M.P) ,i ma 3rd year student having mechanical branch,nd i want to join this program because i think it is a interesting way to interact with persons and exchange our ideas ,so i like this and happy to be a member of this program nd want to give a nice scholarship test hoping for a good prize money and lot,s of knowledge ..
2nd February 2013, 10:59 PM
bobrocks

Quote:
Hello Members,

How to submit:
thanks for the information
8th February 2013, 11:04 AM
snehapannala

ABOUT ME:

Hi I am Sneha from Dehradun. I have completed B.com(comp) in 2008. I am house wife. From Last year, I am attending Bank exams to get the good job in respectable Bank. Listening music and Net browsing is my hobbies.

ABOUT THE FORUM:

It is a fantastic forum which is very helpful for all kinds of people and it is interact with each other views in this forum.
It is a small knowledge world.

Thanks for the Discussions.
and Sorry for the mistakes.
8th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Ahamed Meeran

Hi,this is Ahamed meeran,from tuticorin district. Now am doing B.E. EEE 2nd year. I am doing my undergraduate in sri krishna college of technology,coimbatore district. I just want to be a good engineer.
9th February 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i m HARISH CHANDRA PASWAN from delhi ,rohini sec 7 , i want admission in allahabad university for bcom 2nd year ,at this time i am reading in du(bcom 1st yr).
my home town at allahabad,i was some problem at this admission time ,so i want your view in this situation .plz mail me sir ji................
[email protected]
10th February 2013, 07:17 PM
shweta suri

about me-i am an ambitious lady, who wants to reach the sky.

my thoughts-one should have humanity,be kindhearted and should respect elders.
11th February 2013, 07:56 PM
nishantmparekh

I m nishant studying in ca final, how to study further for income tax officer and which other career should good
12th February 2013, 12:42 AM
dyco

About Me- I am Aru Singh. I was born and brought up in Lucknow. I am a B.Sc. in PCM and have completed ADCA.

*I have keen interest in pencil portrait, infact 4 of my portraits were published in The Hindustan Times.
*I like reading poems and other exquisite materials (on aug 2012 , i participated in a poem competition and have won the same)
*I like gaming , writing personal diary.

About Forum- Well to be frank, I was searching for lot many questions from couple of weeks n was exasperated of googling n watching out blogs...but within 2 days this forum resolved all my queries.
Its just like "GIVE AND TAKE"....give ur knowledge for helping others and take theirs to help urself!
let me be a little wrong...Its an Awesomatic Platform!!!
26th February 2013, 06:30 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEPHIC View Post

* Giving Time to This Forum makes me Comfortable every Day , without this i can't even think of making my day successful.
About Forum- Well to be frank, I was searching for lot many questions from couple of weeks n was exasperated of googling n watching out blogs...but within 2 days this forum resolved all my queries.
Its just like "GIVE AND TAKE"....give ur knowledge for helping others and take theirs to help urself!
let me be a little wrong...Its an Awesomatic Platform!!!
26th February 2013, 06:40 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEPHIC View Post

about me-i am an ambitious lady, who wants to reach the sky.

my thoughts-one should have humanity,be kindhearted and should respect elders.Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)
27th February 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Com?I'm studying in B.Com IV Semister.My all 3 semister results are below 70.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?