29th May 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?

i have unfortunately got less marks in board exam (phy chem/2 bio) comes to 123/200 where i am not eliglible for cmc vellore can i apply for management quota in this case to get admission in cmc vellore?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  3. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  7. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  9. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  11. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  13. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  15. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
16th June 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?

Resp. Sir/Mam i got 202 marks in NEET-2017 & I am belongs to NT-2 category. So Can i get admission for MBBS even in private colleges in Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?