17th October 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the counselling date of Tamil Nadu Government B.Sc Nursing course?

What is the counselling date of Tamilnadu Government B.Sc nursing? I have given my personal details below, it will be really helpful if you can provide me with the information on this soon so that I can prepare well. Thank you!
Name:sowmiya.R
Application no:812584
DOB:11/4/2000
Please inform

20th October 2017, 09:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the counselling date of Tamil Nadu Government B.Sc Nursing course?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing is a graduation level degree. This is a 4 years degree course.

The admission are given through entrance exams. The candidates who have qualified in the exam are eligible to apply for counselling.

To apply for counselling you need to visit the official website and submit the documents and apply for counselling. The dates are as follows:

- The applications will be available in the month of June. The last date will be in the month of 1st week of July.
- The first phase of counselling will start in the middle of the July month.
- The second phase of counselling will start in the month of August.
- The third phase of counselling will start in the month of September.

Every year the counselling ranks and dates will vary. After applying to the counselling you’ll receive full details about counselling place and date to the mail.
21st October 2017, 11:27 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the counselling date of Tamil Nadu Government B.Sc Nursing course?

Counselling of the Bachelor in nursing in Tamil Nadu will probably start (expected) within last week of October.
You will get message on your registered mobile number regarding the date time and venue of the counselling .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?