1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Tamil Nadu State government Nursing job?

I have completed my BSc Nursing Course in Aug 2013. I am searching Tamil Nadu State Govt Job. How to apply for State Govt Job?. What is the procedure? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  2. How to apply for a government staff Nurse job in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Can I get government job in Tamil Nadu if did B.Ed from Bharatya Shiksha Parishad?
  5. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can students find government jobs after completing nursing degree in private institute?
  7. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  9. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  10. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  11. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  12. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  13. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  14. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  15. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  16. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  17. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  18. Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam? What type of question are asked in the exam?
8th May 2014, 07:14 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Tamil Nadu State government Nursing job?

You have asked about nursing jobs in Tamil nadu so I must say you that it is a unique job which many peoples do not want this job. You have a great choice of doing nursing jobs. The educational qualification of the job is very simple candidates with post graduate or undergraduate degree in the field of nursing can only apply for this job. Candidates who have more experiences would be given more preferences. The nurses should have their bachelor’s degree or nurses should have diploma degree and meet their state licensing requirements

That candidate who have finished one year program in nursing can practice. The minimum age for applying this job is 18 years and the maximum age is 36 years. Nurses can also find their jobs in various organizations like schools, military, nursing home, clinics and health departments, hospitals, railways, and also with the Indian army.

As you said that you are searching nurse’s job at Tamilnadu some of the reputed hospitals and nursing homes in Tamilnadu like A.G hospital, Apollo kh hospital, city hospital and etc. Leaving these hospitals the nurses can find their suitable jobs in the government sector. They can work with the railways r they can join as a faculty in some collages. They can also work with the Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?