26th April 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for Diploma in Nursing course.
Can you tell me when the the Diploma Nursing
counselling will start in Tamil Nadu?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Tamilnadu board diploma nursing counseling? What is the date?
  3. Tamilnadu board diploma nursing counseling date?
  4. Whether pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) from IGNOU is accepted by Tamil Nadu Nursing Board and Council for a Staff Nurse?
  5. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  6. What is the date of Tamil Nadu TANCET counselling results for MBA?
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  8. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  12. When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?
  13. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  14. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  15. How to do MSc in Nursing through distance education in Tamilnadu? I have completed BSc in Nursing
  16. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  17. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  18. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
1st May 2015, 07:47 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?

The counselling dates for diploma in nursing course of 2015-2016 are not announced yet. The counselling will be conducted by Tamil Nadu directorate of medical education. Every Year counselling was conducted in the month of September. So these year also counselling will be held in the same month.
5th August 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?

Hai,
I have applied in B.SC nursing.In this course will you send any call letter to attend the counseling..thank you for your Advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?