28th June 2011, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

Please send me the previous year sample papers for the post of ACIO-II EXAM WHICH IS ON 10.07.2011,please send me in the mail id [email protected]

1. Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?
  2. Sample question papers of central assistant intelligence bureau grade II(Executive)
  3. Previous year Question Papers for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?
  4. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years
  5. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  6. Sample question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  7. Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  8. Sample question papers of previous assistant central intelligence officer
  9. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  10. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant
  11. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  12. Previous year exam papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2? -- [New]
  13. Previous years question papers for assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive
  14. Previous years papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  15. Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?
  16. Previous 5 years exam papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer Grade II executive exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous years question papers for central intelligence bureau for executive grade II exam
29th June 2011, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

Please mail me the previous question papers for Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam.I'll be really thankful to u.
email id - [email protected]
29th June 2011, 09:51 PM

kindly send syllabus of ib exam 2011 & previous question paper .My e mail id is - [email protected]
30th June 2011, 12:06 AM

sir please send me pervious year question paper of CAISO Grade2 exam
1st July 2011, 04:40 PM

Respected Sir/Madam

pls send me the previous question papers for the post of ACIO-II exam & how can the download my admit card

Thanks & Regards
my email ID is [email protected]
1st July 2011, 11:09 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;120418]Please provide me the samlpe papers/ previous years question papers of central assistant intelegence bereua grade ii (executive)to [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 05:38 PM
ricks2cool

Originally Posted by DILIP SINGH CHAUHAN View Post
RESPECTED SIR,i want previous years question paper for the of AIOC.so i kindly requested you to send question paper of AIOC.

THANK YOU .
I have some sample papers which I am attaching here.So you can download them & view them.It will help you in understanding pattern & type of question.

You can also refer books mentioned below for pracise & sure sucess:
  • Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Exam IB-ACIO Guide By R. Gupta
  • Guide To Intelligence Bureau(Asst Central Intelligence Officer) By Mittal
  • SSC-Intelligence Officer (Narcotics Control Bureau) By Rph Editorial Board
  • Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe.) Exam Practice Work Book By Kiran Prakashan
  • Year Book 2011 : Competition Success Review By S. K. Sachdeva
  • Perspective On Current Affairs 2010 By Sohan Lall
  • General Knowledge & Current Affairs By Rph Editorial Board
  • General Awareness & Current Affairs Digest 2011 By Reddy K Krishna
File Type: docx English Language.docx(19.1 KB, 191 views)
File Type: docx General Awareness.docx(23.5 KB, 192 views)
File Type: docx Previous year solved paper.docx(19.1 KB, 211 views)
File Type: docx Reasoning.docx(41.6 KB, 235 views)
2nd July 2011, 06:05 PM

pl send me previous years que papers of ACIO 2 in IB.
My email id is
2nd July 2011, 09:48 PM

please send me the previous year sample papers for the post of ACIO -Grade II examination !
2nd July 2011, 09:51 PM

Respected sir ,
please send me the previous Question papers of ACIO - Grade II examination !
3rd July 2011, 04:28 AM

Sir i need sample paper of ACIO........so wil u plz send me Sample paper.....???my mail id is [email protected]
4th July 2011, 12:11 PM
girindra

Please send me the previous year sample papers for the post of ACIO-II EXAM WHICH IS ON 10.07.2011,please send me in the mail id [email protected]
4th July 2011, 04:07 PM
rajeshrajouriya1

Dear Sir

can you send to me sample paper with answer for Intelligence Bureau exam because this sunday my exam as soon as possible to arrange me. My email ID is [email protected]
4th July 2011, 04:47 PM
vandanabarwal86

Hello sir,

please send me the prevoius question paper of ASIO Grade -II
6th July 2011, 08:30 AM
kurra rajesh

kindly send me the previous sample papers for the acio-II and if you could let me know the pattern for the exam on my email id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-previous-year-question-papers-central-assistant-intelligence-bureau-grade-ii-executive-exam-26128.html#ixzz2LqxVJgFs
6th July 2011, 04:54 PM
SHANKAR E

Thumbs up Re: Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

Please provide me the samlpe papers/ previous years question papers of central assistant intelegence bereua grade ii (executive)
please send thePrevious year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams in my Id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-previous-year-question-papers-central-assistant-intelligence-bureau-grade-ii-executive-exam-26128.html#ixzz1RJrUPaMI
6th July 2011, 06:25 PM

Please mail me the previous question papers for Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam.I'll be really thankful to u.
email id - [email protected]
6th July 2011, 06:41 PM
tadasar

Please send me previous year sample papers for the post of ACIO-II EXAM WHICH IS ON 10.07.2011,please send me in the mail id [email protected]
6th July 2011, 06:50 PM

Sir, please send me the sample and previous years question of ACIO II(EXE.) eXAM
7th July 2011, 11:26 AM

sir i want previous papers.for the post of acio
9th July 2011, 10:02 PM
ashish0505

Smile Re: Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

sir,i want to get exam.paper
iwant get question paper
27th August 2011, 03:02 PM
anji.dhone

kindly send the Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams in my id [email protected]
25th October 2011, 02:26 PM

PLEASE SEND ME IB PREVIOUS QUESTUION WITH SOLUTION.

MY ID IS [email protected]

surjit
28th October 2011, 12:28 AM
kartik41

ACIO Grade II Exam Papers !!!

Previous year question papers of Intelligence Bureau Grade 2 exam?
See the Attachments for Papers and Even you can Refer some of the Below books for preparations.

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Exam IB-ACIO Guide

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Grade-Ii Bharti Pariksha

Thanks,
11th November 2011, 01:17 PM

Sir I want previous papers for the post of acio and SA.
25th November 2011, 12:52 AM

please send me complete sylabus of IB [email protected]
30th November 2011, 09:40 AM

I am B Pharma & MBA, i want to enter in inteligence beuro of india so kindly guide me.
SUSHIL
29th January 2012, 11:45 AM

Kindly Send me at least three years question paper for FCI Exam. I have applied for FCI exam 2012 and by next month the exams are going to happen. Kindly help me to prepare for it by sending the model question papers to my mail ID - [email protected] - along with its syllabus.

Thank you in advance,
Deepan.R
28th March 2012, 08:37 PM

sir, please send me the previous year question paper of SA/EXE will be conduct on 1st April 2012 my e-mail ID is : [email protected]
18th July 2012, 09:06 AM

Plz Send me sample & previous year papers of ACIO 2 at my email id ([email protected])
26th July 2012, 08:32 PM

sir please send previous papers of ACIO to [email protected]
28th July 2012, 08:06 PM

Mam.what is the syllabus of the recruitment for the assitant intelligence bureau officer please. send me mail full details. my mail:[email protected]
28th July 2012, 11:18 PM
vidh

Exclamation Re: Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

ACIO Grade II Exam Papers !!!

Previous year question papers of Intelligence Bureau Grade 2 exam?
See the Attachments for Papers and Even you can Refer some of the Below books for preparations.

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Exam IB-ACIO Guide

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Grade-Ii Bharti Pariksha

Thanks,
31st July 2012, 01:44 AM

sir please send me the previous year sample paper for ACIO-II EXAM....thank you.my email id is [email protected]
31st July 2012, 01:49 AM

plz mail me the previous question papers for Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?

8th August 2012, 11:49 PM
gdeepa

Can u send the previous yr intellegence bureau for acio-II exam papers to my mail-id [email protected].

deepa.
11th August 2012, 12:32 AM

Respected Sir...

Could you please send me syllabus of Assistant central intelligent officer grade-II ..
and send me previous question papers if their is a chance.
my mail id; [email protected]

Yours sincearly
Thank you sir.
13th August 2012, 07:02 PM

please send the Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams in my E-mail [email protected]
13th August 2012, 08:29 PM

please sir ,

Please send me previous question paper for the post of ACIO-II/ executive in my e-mail id [email protected]
17th August 2012, 11:21 AM

sir i want previous papers.for the post of ACIO.........
25th August 2012, 09:31 AM

sir please send me last 5 years solved question paper for the post of acio.
30th August 2012, 02:22 PM

pls send me previous que papers in my email id

6th September 2012, 08:52 PM
krishnm9

sir,plz send me the last 3 years solved paper of central intelligence bureau for executive grade II exams to my mail.
mail id: [email protected]
16th September 2012, 04:12 PM

pls sir ,i want to previous ques of i.b and sample papers my imel id is [email protected] .pls send me urgently
18th September 2012, 07:37 PM
ramkrishna2004

please send previous papers of acio-II/exe grade second as soon as possible