14th July 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off percentage required for admission in BA hons. in St. Xavier's College, Calcutta?

I have just passed out 12th from CBSE Board with a overall percentage of 77.8%. My Economics marks is 82 and English is 92. Can I apply for BA Economics hons. in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

15th July 2020, 07:37 AM
Msha23

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage required for admission in BA hons. in St. Xavier's College, Calcutta?

Yes you can join in st.xavier collage.
Minimum mark for UG seat in BA is you get atleat 60 % marks in 10+2
There is no entrance for UG candidates. But you must appear an interview condect by collage
15th July 2020, 04:36 PM
anjy10

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage required for admission in BA hons. in St. Xavier's College, Calcutta?

See you have to secure at least 94%+ marks overall to make sure that you have booked your place in Xavier’s for any arts stream. ..the college list shows that you have to get at-least 60% marks to get enroll in any stream .
15th July 2020, 04:44 PM
pr24

Hello,
Please find below eligibility criteria for B.A hons.

B.A. Economics (Honours)

Eligibility Criteria for Application: Compulsory Subject(s) in +2 level: English plus Mathematics / Statistics
Aggregate calculation: English + Mathematics / Statistics + any two
Aggregate Marks required for Application: 60%
Selection: On the basis of index calculated with the aggregate board marks in +2 level & Mathematics /Statistics Marks
Index Calculation: (AGGREGATE % + MATHEMATICS /STATISTICS MARKS) /2

B.A. English (Honours)

Eligibility Criteria for Application: Compulsory Subject(s) in +2 level: English
Aggregate calculation: English + any three
Selection: On the basis of index calculated with the aggregate board marks in +2 level & English Marks
Index Calculation: (AGGREGATE % + ENGLISH MARKS) /2
15th July 2020, 04:45 PM
pr24

Hello, please find below eligibility criteria for the same.

B.A. Economics (Honours)
Eligibility Criteria for Application: Compulsory Subject(s) in +2 level: English plus Mathematics / Statistics
Selection: On the basis of index calculated with the aggregate board marks in +2 level & Mathematics /Statistics Marks

B.A. English (Honours)
Eligibility Criteria for Application: Compulsory Subject(s) in +2 level: English
Selection: On the basis of index calculated with the aggregate board marks in +2 level & English Marks
15th July 2020, 04:46 PM
pr24

Hello, please find below the eligibility criteria for the same.

B.A. Economics (Honours)

B.A. English (Honours)
16th July 2020, 09:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What is the cut-off percentage required for admission in BA hons. in St. Xavier's College, Calcutta?

Candidates who have cleared the B.A. Examination with English Honours with a minimum of 55% marks in Honours (45% for reserved category). B.A. Examination with Bengali Honours with a minimum of 50% marks in Honours (45% for reserved category

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai will release the category wise cutoff of St. Xavier's BMS.
Previous years cut off marks
Category Cutoff Marks
General 76
OBC 70.18
ST 59.92
SC 50.77
16th July 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

C programming subject related questions and answers for diploma CET exam in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?