24th May 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?

How much % required to get admition in s't xavier college of ranchi?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  4. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  5. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  6. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  7. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  9. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  10. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  11. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  12. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  14. How to take admission in Gossner College Ranchi after passing ICSE exam? Minimum percentage required for admission?
  15. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  17. Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?
  18. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
27th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?

how mch marks is required to opt for economics or accounts honours
29th May 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?

how much %required to get admission in ST.XAVIER RANCHI
31st May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

how much % required to get admission in st. xavier's college ranchi for bachelor of arts
2nd June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 68% of marks in my 12th board...
i m from assam and i hve studied from assam board.
can i get admission in st xaviers collg, kolkata??.,.
2nd June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in st xavier college in ranchi after securing 60% marks in class 12 th?
20th June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

can i take ads in mumbai xaviers aft scoring above 85%
5th July 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I get 60% 12th math.can i get admisn in xavir,ranchi
3rd June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 55% in 12th board. Can i get admisn in st.xavier collage.ranchi
10th June 2014, 02:05 PM

how much percentage is required to get admission for vocational courses b.sc computer application in st xavier collage
11th June 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

how can i take addmisn in st. xevier's colleg ranchi by obtaining 76.8% marks in 12th for b.sc. maths honrs??
27th May 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admit in st xaviers ranchi with the help of percentage of my boards
28th August 2016, 04:44 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

St. Xavier's College Ranchi is one of the most reputed institution of Jharkhand.

If you are applying for any bachelor or master degree program you must have at least 50℅ of marks in applying subject.

If you are applying for intermediate you must have overall 50℅marks in 10th examination.

The selection process is via entrance exam.

For each subject the college call for entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance test you will have to appear for an interview (not for intermediate). After passing both of the exams you can take admission in this college.

There is no any option to get direct admission you must have to qualify the entrance exam as well as interview test.

For more details go to: www.sxcran.org
7th March 2017, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

If I am in second division in intermidiate then I can take admission in st. Xavier ranchi
30th May 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with commerce with cbse board. I want to know how the percentage of marks is calculated either best 5 .i have scored as 90,60,66,69 ,45.and in additional subject 91. Either %will be calculated of best 5 subjects or otherwise.kindly let me know.
29th May 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61% and I apply in chemistry hons can I get admission in xaviers ranchi
7th June 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admissions st xaviers ranchi for icse student.?
26th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in class 12th and I want to take admission for mass communication.... Should I take admission...
9th July 2022, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get adimition for class 10th
3rd August 2022, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to get admission for class 11th in St Xavier's College Ranchi entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?