25th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

fees for admiision for admission for b com pass course
5th July 2011, 05:23 PM
11rahul

Default Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.ED KI KUL FEES KITANI HAI?
total fee of b.ed proposed by up government is 35000......lekin..private college me ..extra fee charge karte hain
6th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about B Ed Regular programme :
Course Period , Course Fee and payment mode , admission ability
6th July 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks for admission to B.ED regular and correspondence cource
7th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam

Can i give b.ed entrance exam if i have completed B.Sc. 46% mark,Please tell me criteriya of any university who will provide below 50% marks for B.Ed.Plz send me information at my email id
Tanks & regords
[email protected]
8th July 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

b.ed fee of pt. Thakur prashad tripathi kishan mahavidyalaya aabhurama turkvallia gorkhpur
8th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of b.ed ,methodology social for regular students
10th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

my JEE b.e.d rank is 11000 can i get the admission in govt college.Please suggest me some good B.E.D colleges in ghaziabad
10th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fees of b.ed 2011 second counselling
11th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Goverment college kitana catgory rank par milega. Aur reg/private fees kitani hai
13th July 2011, 12:58 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,
For regular B.Ed exam first you have to appear for the entrance exams for it. In UP there is combined entrance exam conducted by any of the state university.This time it was Lucknow University. The exam was held on 19 June.

BHU conducts separate B.Ed exam . So first you have to appear in the exam and get rank.
The course duration of B.Ed is till now Only 1 year but the government is deciding to make it for two years., so in near future it can be of two years.

There are different fee structure for it. But in UP it is nearly 35000, But in private colleges there is more charges.

The course mainly consists of theoretical as well as practical classes.
Thanks
13th July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

can u tell what is fees for b.ed course in u.p
14th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am monika ,
i want to know that may i get govenrment college my rank is 17403.
14th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in government colleges in lucknow
15th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir my general rank is 29153 can i get government college in up for bed admission.
15th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of add college in 2011
18th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,mam,i have got 18th rank in o.u b.ed entrance.how much fee do i have to pay.
23rd July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to information about second councling.
31st July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structures of b.ed admission of manav rachana university
23rd September 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

P.L INFORM THE COLLAGE ADMISSIONS 45% MARS GEN CATEGORY B.Ed .
5th October 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
fees of one year of b.ed course
b ed fees all
6th October 2011, 04:02 AM
sidbond

For regular B.Ed exam first you have to appear for the entrance exams for it. In UP there is combined entrance exam conducted by any of the state university.This time it was Lucknow University. The exam was held on 19 June.

BHU conducts separate B.Ed exam . So first you have to appear in the exam and get a rank.
The course duration of B.Ed is till now Only 1 year but the government is deciding to make it for two years.

Fee structures vary from college to college. There are different fee structure for it. But in UP it is nearly 35000, But in private colleges there charges are more.

The course mainly consists of theoretical as well as practical classes.

Good luck
6th October 2011, 10:44 AM
shrijan00

hy,

BHU conducts separate B.Ed exam . So first you have to appear in the exam and get rank.
The course duration of B.Ed is till now Only 1 year but the government is deciding to make it for two years., so in near future it can be of two years.

There are different fee structure for it. But in UP it is nearly 35000, But in private colleges there is more charges.
good luck
14th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know duration & fees structure for b.ed admission.
16th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have b.a (pass)with 44/and i have pass m.a with 52/ can i do b.ed exam
26th November 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed in b.sc botany at 1998 with 62%. now i want to study b.ed program in tamil nadu at kovai.if i have to study in regular or correspondence, what is the procedure and course duration?
8th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

why are enterence elgiable
15th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Quote:
location at coimbatore, admission details and last date
1st March 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for B.Ed, when will be admission forms to be filled that is date of admission, What will be the qualification required for B.Ed, and if a person did his/her enginering will be eliglble to do B.Ed? What all subjects will be there in B.Ed? and in entrance exam what all topics can be asked? and please suggest name of the colleges for B.Ed in north side and south side, or please give the list of B.Ed colleges in north and south side within the India?

- Kavita
6th April 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir
if i get good rank in bed entrance test and take admission in govt college how much fees i pay for bed course how many seats have in govt colleges for bed in UP under allahabad university
9th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have appeared for b ed admission test held in kolkata on June 2012 for BHU please inform me how i will know the result

Regards
( Kamalika)
29th January 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav scored 78% aggregate in b.sc degree;can i get a free seat???plz do reply me...
17th May 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to fil the entrance examination
Form of b.ed at U.P. College Varanasi
31st October 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Why you are not clearly explain the fee structure and admission procedure of b.ed courses ?
10th November 2015, 01:00 PM
deepanagarajasep79@gmail.

Quote:
Hi,

THis is Deepa .N.here .I have completed my masters &Bachelors Degrees with 60%in IgnOU,Bangalore, I want to know about the Bed Regular Course under Government Colleges seats as well as Course Duration ,Course Fee& Admission Criteria?Can you mail me regarding this with a positive reply.

With regards ,
Deepa.N.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?