21st July 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Please tell me about B Ed Regular programme :
Course Period , Course Fee and payment mode , admission ability

21st July 2010, 10:09 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

HII FRIEND , i have found the syllabus for the B.ed examination its a great job so never be rude
help the students to achieve their targets .... encourage them as much you can...you the guider of students life
so be kind to them.. good luck have a best future

A-Theoretical Examination

PAPER 1.Theory of Education
PAPER 2.Education Psychology & Education Measurements
PAPER 3.School Organization & Health Education
PAPER 4.Education Reconstruction in India and Abroad
PAPER 5.Methods of Teaching(2 subjects)

B-Practical Examination

Craft Practical Teaching
Methods Subjects A
Methods Subjects B

The colleges offers the following subjects as Methods.

(i)Language- Hindi,English

(ii)Social Science- History,Goegraphy and Civics

(iii) Science & Mathematics - Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences & Mathematics.

A candidate has to choose any one of the following combinations:

(a) English & History

(b) English & Civics

(c) Hindi & History

(d) Hindi & Civics

(e) Geography & Civics

(f) Geography & History

(g) Physical & Biological Sciences

(h) Physical Science & Maths

(i) History & Civics

TOP B.ED COLLEGES IN INDIA

* Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi
* A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
* Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
* D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
* Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
* University of Bombay
* St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

* College Of Teacher Education, Kozhikode
* NSS Training College, Pandalam
good luck again
azhar
21st July 2010, 10:15 PM
trupti_9227

Default Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

hello,
as different colleges have varing fee structure & other basic detail needed so i would suggest you to check the site of the college in which you are interested to take admission.
good luck
22nd July 2010, 02:00 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

For regular B.Ed exam first you have to appear for the entrance exams for it. In UP there is combined entrance exam conducted by any of the state university.This time it was Lucknow University. The exam was held on 19 June.

BHU conducts separate B.Ed exam . So first you have to appear in the exam and get rank.
The course duration of B.Ed is till now Only 1 year but the government is deciding to make it for two years., so in near future it can be of two years.

There are different fee structure for it. But in UP it is nearly 35000, But in private colleges there is more charges.

The course mainly consists of theoretical as well as practical classes.
24th July 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

wat s fees for b.ed in private college in u.p
25th July 2010, 08:07 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Basically the fees for B.ed exams which is decided by government in private colleges was nearly 35,000 but private colleges charged more than that. There is also a possibility that government may change the fee structure in U.P.
26th July 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i need to want the list of goverment bed colleges in uttar pradesh
27th July 2010, 06:39 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to want the list of goverment bed colleges in uttar pradesh
The government colleges which provide B.Ed degree are
U.P. college Varanasi
MGKVP Varanasi
BHU Varanasi
Lucknow university, Lucknow
T.D. college etc.
27th July 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What is Fee structure of Private & aided colles for the year 2010-11
27th July 2010, 08:16 PM
nandini.sharma

Red face Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Quote:
i've cleared b.ed entrance and i want to know how much fee for admission of B.ed.
27th July 2010, 08:31 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

the fee for the B.Ed regular program: is decided as per the rule of the goverment as well as the university, now according tpo the university the fee is 35,ooo.but it will change from the new session.so it will better to confirm it from the official websites or from the college.
28th July 2010, 06:33 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandini.sharma View Post
i've cleared b.ed entrance and i want to know how much fee for admission of B.ed.
Basically the fess for B.Ed is 35, 000 thousand but private colleges charge much more than this in different names and so it can vary from college to college.

BEst wishes!!!!!!!!
29th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

up govermed should be monitar that private collage how munch bed fee taking frm student
30th July 2010, 11:58 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria?

Quote:
search on net it is diffrent for all college...................................
30th July 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for private college in u .p for 2010-11????
30th July 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of government Bed colleges in U.P
31st July 2010, 05:16 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

The fees structure varies from college to college. For some government colleges you can get your B.Ed degree in just 5000 whereas other government aided college charge 35000 and private colleges charge much more other than 35000.
So its totally depends on the type of the college.
best wishes!!!!!!!
4th August 2010, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;136543]Please tell me about B Ed
Course Period ,
5th August 2010, 02:42 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

some colleges which provide regular B.ed program -

BHU Varanasi
T.D. college
U.P. college Varanasi
MGKVP Varanasi
9th August 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for private college in u .p for 2010-11

BHU Varanasi
T.D. college
U.P. college Varanasi
MGKVP Varanasi
10th August 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or mam,
i want to know the fees of all bed colleges in up which are approved by government for the bed addmission 2010.
kindly send me the list of colleges with fee.
thank you
13th August 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

fees of one year of b.ed course
17th August 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

tell me the list of private college in vns n u.p.
4th September 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university that allows admission in b.ed. program to the applicants having 45% marks in graduation & belonging to general category?
6th September 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

private bed in hp
7th September 2010, 02:05 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Some institutes/universities take admission in BEd programme through direct mode while others conduct entrance exam before admitting students in the BEd course. The minimum cut off required is 60%, however there are some institutes where the cut off is as low as 45%.

The fee structure again varies from college to college.

Some of the institutes offering BEd through regular mode are:

Jamia Millia Islamia, delhi
IGNOU, delhi
Lucknow University, Lucknow
BHU, varanasi
8th September 2010, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hv gain 366076 Ranking in JEE B.Ed entrance but i hv a NCC 'C' Cirtificate holder . if University next Counsling range 170000 to
320000 so can i will try the B.Ed admssion through watage NCC

Pls tel me about my future orinted B.Ed admission [email protected]
8th September 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i want sllyabus of b.ed
19th September 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of b.ed course and tell me about this according to general candidate
23rd September 2010, 12:39 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

The fees structure is totally different in aided and private college. As far as aided coolege is concened its just near about some Rs3000 and in private its 30,000 + extra fees charged by collges in different names which also equals to 30,000 or more.

this is the case in up.
But in other state to its the same.
1st October 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir I hv gain 366076 Ranking in JEE B.Ed entrance but i hv a NCC 'C' Cirtificate holder . if University next Counsling range 170000 to
320000 so can i will try the B.Ed admssion through watage NCC

Pls tel me about my future orinted B.Ed admission [email protected]
u can go for counselling but it will epend on chance ok but u should go for counselling ok lets hope for best
14th October 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about about the eligibility and fees for b.ed course in bhu and some information about job opportunities.
15th October 2010, 11:45 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
i want to know about about the eligibility and fees for b.ed course in bhu and some information about job opportunities.
Look friend you should not talk about the job opportunity in this as at present time this field has maximum opportunity of job, due to implementation of educarion bill in april 2010 more and more teaccher recruitment will take place in coming days.
So there is ample of opportunity in this sector and when completed from bhu than no doubt.
Each year nearly 10,000 or more students appear students appear for the exam and few hard working selected, so selection there is in itself very tough. But hardworking guys always qualify.
The sale of form starts in january last or february start.
The fees of course is just not more than 5000
26th November 2010, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I wand to appear in next up b ed regular program. When will applecation form alart for me.
Please inform to me in my
e-mail: [email protected]
27th November 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

DEAR,
SIR,
WE SUBMITTED 5000.00Rs FOR B.ED COLLEGE FEES BUT NO RESPONSE GIBING ME
THANK YOU,
REGARD
RAVINDRA KR.PAL
15th December 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

can we do B.Ed along with mca by correspondanc or any how.
5th January 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of bed course on regular basis from andhra university vishakhapatnam and the total fees for whole duration of course
9th January 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what duration of b ed distance course fees structure and admission process.
22nd January 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for b.ed exam in chennAI ANY ENTRANCE EXAM IS THERE
25th January 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions for obc in joining b.ed?
1st March 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

respected ma'am,
i want to know b.ed course duration for 2011?
Ginni
2nd March 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the instituitions offering reguar b.ed in bangalore .........,,,,,when will the course begin
8th March 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

plz send me details
24th March 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

pls advise how much duration will be for B.ed regular programe (2011)
13th April 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how are a fee in a course
11th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when will b available d application form for b.ed regular pogarme 2011 (mdu)
21st May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i need latest answer for the duration of b.ed.hz many years whether it is one yr or two yrs.
21st May 2011, 09:19 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

For regular B.Ed exam first you have to appear for the entrance exams for it. In UP there is combined entrance exam conducted by any of the state university.This time it was Lucknow University. The exam was held on 19 June.

BHU conducts separate B.Ed exam . So first you have to appear in the exam and get rank.
The course duration of B.Ed is till now Only 1 year but the government is deciding to make it for two years., so in near future it can be of two years.

There are different fee structure for it. But in UP it is nearly 35000, But in private colleges there is more charges.

The course mainly consists of theoretical as well as practical classes.
1st June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

B.ED KI KUL FEES KITANI HAI?
22nd June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

some do b.ed in only weekend .is it valid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?