27th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

i want know to make bca final year projects in vb ,net
27th November 2011, 11:12 PM
imcoolleone

Default Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

HI dear,

As you are in final year of BCA you may choose any major project.
For Frontend you may choose vb.net or java. and for Backend you may select SQL/ORACLE.

These frontend and backend languages provides better connectivity between them.

For better connectivity between frontend and backend I suggest you must choose VB.NET as a front end and SQL as a backend.

Wish you good luck!!!!

Thanks
8th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Myself kritika, actually i want o make a project for btech final year.
I want to use oracle as a backend and sql and linux as frontend.So is dere any1 who can help me out in dis.
24th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i want a topic for our bca 6th semester project. so please suggest a topic which is always usefull for me also in feuture.
i know -

c,
c ,
java,
asp,
vb 6.0,
html.

contact id-
[email protected]
19th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can i know wat all projects can be done using frontend as vb 6.0 and backend as mysql
13th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hello dears,
I am a b.c.a final year students,
I want topics for bca projects.
28th July 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends I am studying BCA final year which one is best of project in frontend and backend.
8th December 2013, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

i want some familiar projects whish is used in day to day life so that it must be easy to do tat so plz suggest or some easy topics related to software field......plz reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?