25th September 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How should i approach software companies for doing my final year project?

I am harikrishnan, studying IT final year. I want to do final year project in any software companies in Chennai. i want to know about the approaching method for this purpose? Please kindly inform to the following mail id..
[email protected]

Related Questions:
13th May 2016, 10:21 AM
january2016

Default Re: How should i approach software companies for doing my final year project?

In order to do some major training or some project based training related to your branch in the final year, you need to follow the mentioned below procedure for the same:

1. You need to get training letter prepared from your training and placement officer.
2. After that, you need to get ready your all semsester mark sheet.
3. Prepare your resume with cover letter and make sure that your resume must be
updated with all the information mainly your contact number as well as address.
4. After doing all these, just send them all the document.
5. After verification you will get a call or mail from the concerned company for the
internship.

So, for the final year IT student these are the only procedure to be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?