30th July 2010, 12:27 AM
yadav pooja

Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

i m student of bca 5th sem .in 4th sem i got 74.85 % . i want to know which project type is better for me. and which application or software i can use as frontend and backend for the project. plz reply me soon as poosible

30th July 2010, 11:29 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

dear friend,
now these days the software designing is the best projects.under which there is many category is involved so you have to chose any of the followings.but now game designing is very popular and is many making projects so i will advice you for go for this projects.
30th July 2010, 08:19 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

good.
Operating system is windows 7.
either java or oracle are the best.these are the front and back pages features.
these are the best to do project in software field.
all the best.
31st July 2010, 02:44 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

hi,
there are many interesting final year projects on web-based applications or non web-based.
Practically,web-based applications are always on demand. So you can go for those projects on advanced java/j2ee,core java etc.
oracle based projects are also good these days.
You can do projects on software tools for generating different case diagrams or reverse engineering.
All the best!
3rd August 2010, 07:13 PM
Rickers

Hello friend,

As you are in final year of BCA you may choose any major project.
For Frontend you may choose vb.net or java. and for Backend you may select SQL/ORACLE.

These frontend and backend languages provides better connectivity between them.

For better connectivity between frontend and backend I suggest you must choose VB.NET as a front end and SQL as a backend.

Wish you good luck!!!!
7th September 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am in BCA final year and i want major project titles in vb or java
8th September 2010, 05:17 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend ,

you are a BCA final year student and you want to know about the major projects title and to do this project which software are necessary , right?

see friend first answer is there are so many projects like------
1.anything about insurance policy.
2.anything about web based application.
3.daily diary
4.reverse software engineering
5.tic tac toe game problem etc etc...

and your second answer is-------
for front end---
1.asp.net using vb
2.asp.net using c#
3.jsp.net using both of the above
4.c language etc etc.....

for back end-------
1.oracle for storing the database
2.Microsoft access
8th September 2010, 05:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as your project i will suggest you to make a anti virus for some particular work. like it will remove all the temporary file created on the hard disc and also disc clean up and many more function. use Jave and .net as frontend and backend respectively.
26th October 2010, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can u list some projects for BCA final year
28th October 2010, 06:38 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends.

as you are bca students so you can make the different projects like..
your projects may be basis of the visual basia/jav/web desiging
you can make the software of the reservation system
and you can take the help from the different websites such as projects4you.com
29th October 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

how to make a project on gate passing system on vb?
frontend =vb,backend =access
30th October 2010, 02:43 AM
babydoll

Hi!
The best option for you is that to prepare a projects on library management, railway reservation, shopping mall management, telephone billing system, etc.
You can choose Java, .Net, C++ as a front end language and MS Access, SQL, ORACLE as a back end language.
But the connectivity between the front end and the back end language is quite tough so choose the appropriate front end with back end.
If you choose Java then SQL is the best back end language for this and the connectivity is simple.
Good luck!!
1st November 2010, 10:57 PM

Thumbs up Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadav pooja View Post
i m student of bca 5th sem .in 4th sem i got 74.85 % . i want to know which project type is better for me. and which application or software i can use as frontend and backend for the project. plz reply me soon as poosible
Hi pooja,
I am Ankur Jain. I am also a student of BCA. I made many projects and i suggest you to make any project but it works correctly like must do exception hanling in your project

Projects that you made are either a game
or a website or a windows application

Name of famous projects are:-

Book Rental System.
Railway Reservation System.
Hotel Management System
Faculty management System.
Library Management System.
Magic Card Show Game.

For Projects you are free to contact me

Ankur Jain
[email protected]
2nd November 2010, 08:28 PM

Post Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

Quote:

Hi Friend.

My name is Ankur Jain.
You want to make a perfect project than Csharp .net is the best language for you.
visual studio 2008 is the Editor.
CSharp .net is the front End
Sql Server is the BackEnd.

If u need a project ready made
than call me
Ankur Jain
ph: 9717247177
email: [email protected]
12th November 2010, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hi everyone can you ppl temme wch is best front end and backend for web based dbms project?
12th November 2010, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am doing bca now i'm going to do a major project in database management system. i dont know to choose which one is best for front end and back end. will you please help me????????
27th November 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi am a BCA final year student.. i wanna do project on E-payment can u suggest some info about that???????
1st December 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

hi am final year bca student
i want to do a very different project using csharp in front end n sql in back end........can ne body suggest me some different topics
4th December 2010, 12:04 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project?

Quote:
Dear friend i am also a technical student,i will suggest you for a project on web designing,like HTML,PHP or ASP.NET
For ASP.net you can use C# coding in backend,framework 3.5, MYSQL surver and Visual studio 8 Enviroment...
7th December 2010, 11:22 AM
senbagam2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am bca final year student which project titles best for bca used to front end back end.
7th December 2010, 11:32 AM
senbagam2

Quote:
i am bca final year student which project titles best for bca used to front end back end.
8th December 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hello.... m final year student of bca,, can u suggest me some ideas how to make the projects
10th December 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

java titles for bca project
10th December 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

we want bca project titles
14th December 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

can any1 suggent me a different topic for final year project...
18th December 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

which language is better to use vb.net or asp.net
23rd December 2010, 03:26 PM
rashmikt

i m very confused abt des projects could u help me out in suggesting some topics plzz
30th December 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

please give me some topics for my project.iam BCA final year...i want a good title for software based project?
30th December 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am in bca final year can u suggest some topics on asp.net with c# and also suggest backend with some modules of that project
21st January 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. Iam a BCA final year student. Please give me some project topics on vb.net (frontend) and sql(backend)
25th January 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

give some idea about the accounting management system with their synopis and report
15th February 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

we want to see the need & conclusion of bank transaction project .
16th February 2011, 03:21 PM
Aman Sapra

You can Opt For these topics:
1.Student Record management System with Database Connectivity(How an institute manages records related to personal details of students,their attendance,their performance etc.) using C# or Asp.net.
2.Institute Management System with Database Connectivity(A system where a student can see and opt for various courses and an institute can manage course details, fee paid by students and remaining fee and various other transactions)
22nd March 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me some topics for my project.i am BCA final year Student...i want a dbms project
with front end as vb.net and back end as sql....o mail me some good working project as soon as possible.

my email address [email protected] o u can call me on this no-9632250100.
27th March 2011, 03:20 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
As you are in final year of BCA you may choose any major project.
For Frontend you may choose vb.net or java. and for Backend you may select SQL/ORACLE.

These frontend and backend languages provides better connectivity between them.

For better connectivity between frontend and backend I suggest you must choose VB.NET as a front end and SQL as a backend.

Thank
11th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bca final year.please advise to me fo good project.
7th May 2011, 10:24 PM
asokfair

Quote:
I am student of bca final year.please advise to me fo good project.
hi, im having some ideas for BE final year studends, send me a mail i wil send abstract....

[email protected]
26th May 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

hi, i need an vb project on online reservation management,having frontend vb6.0 and backend mysql for my 5th sem bca ......... pls plsssssssss
5th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

HAI IAM DHANA II-MCA MINI PROJECT FOR TELEPHONE BILLING SYSTEM FOR VB FRONTEND MS ACCESS
14th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student of bca final yr. please suggest me some project topics
23rd July 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in t.y bca plz give me some good project idea on asp.net using c# which is approx. of 500 marks...plz plz plz
19th August 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i am t.y bca plz give some good live project idea on php.....plz plz plz plz
20th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i m B.C.A final year student i need suggestion for project which should be easy and gud to gain mrks
27th August 2011, 01:04 PM

[QUOTE=yadav pooja;145419]i m student of bca 5th sem .in 4th sem i got 78%.i want to know which project is convenient in doing... please reply me
9th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];1087258]
Quote:
i m student of bca 5th sem .in 4th sem i got 78%.i want to know which project is convenient in doing... please reply me
u can do any network related like online banking using back end as oracle and front end as asp.net.
10th September 2011, 07:32 PM
manoj rajpurohit

my dear friend.....

you are in the final sem in the bca course, you can select your projects in the language in which you are interested.

there are many subjects in the bca that you have read in your courses.:-

c language.

c++

JAVA

visual basic

MySQL

web designing.

you can select your projects from above languages.

best of luck.
20th October 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
it is based on your interested area.
22nd October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I want projects of ASP.Net with back end as SQl server for final year BCA...
Please suggest me good projects as soon as possible please......
5th November 2011, 04:50 PM
nitzz48

MS Access on backend database connectivity through visual basic 6.
25th November 2011, 04:50 PM
sameena kousari

Hi

I am also the student of BCA final year , I got 76% in 5th sem . I am in need of help for making the final year major project you can help me by providing the projects for review

Regards..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?