20th November 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?

Hi ,
I do have completed my B.E in Computer Science Engg. I do want to know the core government software companies in India.
Thanks in advance.......

Related Questions:
  1. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  3. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  4. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  5. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  8. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  9. Are we responsible to get a perfect job after doing B.Tech ECE?
  10. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  14. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. Which core companies come for Chemical Engineers?
  17. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies? -- [New]
  18. How can i apply in core companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?