7th June 2010, 01:13 PM
unregistered

Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?

Hello Sir,
I am Karthik, i am completing my B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation discipline, I am really interested to work in core companies, Now i am in huge confusion.
I have qualified GATE, AIR-535 (IN) , I may get NITs , I hope so...
Now what i have to do to work in core companies??? doing m.tech is better in this current situation? whether core companies needs m.tech graduates? or Shall i go job with B.Tech??
Please Suggest me ASAP...
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  3. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  4. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  5. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  6. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  7. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  8. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  9. How to get a job in Core Companies?
  10. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  11. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  12. List of EEE core companies job available in Coimbatore -- [New]
  13. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  14. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  15. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  16. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  17. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  18. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
27th March 2012, 03:32 AM
anilk25

Default Re: Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?

after b.tech its not necessary to go for a job or for m.tech..
the main thing is to know what you can do well, its upto you only...
like if you have joined for m.tech and anytime you are thinking about your job then its useless of doing m.tech... you will fail in both..
so better to first make your mind and of course m.tech is good to do after b.tech for knowledge as well as for a good job...
28th March 2012, 11:29 PM
Denny_Crane

Default Re: Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?

Hiiiiiiiiii
Core companies for ECE are ::

BHEL
Idea
Vodafone
Tata Indicom
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
AT&T
Verizon
Nokia
Siemens
Honeywell
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Bye
2nd April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

For any of the core companies you want to join, you must have to secure atleast 70% to 75% in aggregate...

now many companies directly select students according to their GATE percentile....direct entry
17th January 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

which is the course offered after b tech in EEE than M tech???
11th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir
i hv cmpltd b.tech in applied electronic and instrentation.and i got 68% in b.tech.i cant get job in any core company of instrumentation with out doing plc scad course.tell me is this necessory for me to do any course in plc scada.
22nd September 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Im 2013 B.E ECE passout with 68% from Bangalore , placements in my college was poor so i dint get placed and now i have planned to do course in embedded systems and it takes 4 months to complete , so after completing the course what are my chances of getting a job in core companies .
30th November 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

is it really happend? while the students when searching for a core job?
4th July 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

please give me a clear idea about wt to do in order to join core companies aftr b.e should i persue mtech m.s or mba to b a highlight amongt others .....iam almost confused or should i qualify some add on courses like scada plc as such
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?