23rd July 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?

Sir mai 10 2 may 58% maths say kiye hai iske baad hum ptu dep say bca kiye 75% hai. kya hum du say mca. Kar sakte hai ki nahi. Please bateyega sir .hema

Related Questions:
  1. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  2. Eligibility and fee for doing MCA at Delhi University? -- [New]
  3. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  5. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  6. Study material for M.C.A entrance examinations
  7. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  8. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  10. Is there negative marking allotment available in Delhi University MCA entrance exam?
  11. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  12. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?
  14. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  15. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  16. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  17. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course?
  18. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
29th November 2012, 07:42 PM
rediff.manu

dear Peeyush,
In this year you have lost your chances for admission in MCA in DU.
But i like to remind you that there are a exam conducted for admission in DU.
Exam is held on the month of April every year.
kindly appear in this exam & then you can take admission in any college of DU.

for more information about exam & pattern kindly visit:
cs.du.ac.in
21st June 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am gaurav aggarwal,i want to take admission in du for MCA regular course,please give instruction as soon as sir email [email protected]
your faithfully.
13th May 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
plzz. tell me last 2year cutoff list(mean how many marks take for clearing du entrance test of mca) of mca in du.
and tell me any seat is reserved for bpl or ebp in du.
plz.. send this information at my email id.
[email protected]
23rd April 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my self kirti manga persuing bca 6th sem from forte institute of technology meerut sir can i aslo apply for mca in du university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?