30th July 2011, 07:05 PM
mails2mukul

Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?

I want to do MCA from IGNOU,delhi.
and i'm a graduate i electronics(h) from delhi university...
so please kindly revert me with your answer @ [email protected]
like admission procedure and fee structure for that course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata?
  2. Date of admission and fee structure of B.Com in IGNOU, Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  13. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  15. Can I take admission in MCA in Delhi, Dehradun without entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  17. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
24th February 2012, 05:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mails2mukul View Post
I want to do MCA from IGNOU,delhi.
and i'm a graduate i electronics(h) from delhi university...
so please kindly revert me with your answer @ [email protected]
like admission procedure and fee structure for that course.
To pursue Masters in Computer Application from Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree from a recognized University. The minimum duration of the program is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
The course fee costs around Rs. 8,100 per semester.The program comprises of 6 semesters.
The session for the MCA program is held twice a year, both in January as well as in July.
For detail Information you can refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
25th February 2012, 01:02 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?

Please refer to the webpage http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/socis/programmes/detail/174/2 in the IGNOU website.

IGNOU is a respected open university with lot of resources.

They conduct MCA by distance mode, which can be completed in 3 to 6 years. The per semester fee is Rs. 8,100/-. There is no minimum or maximum age limit. Any graduate can join. But, if Maths was not one of your principal subjects in +2, then you have to make it up by completing another course concurrently.
19th April 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir me b c a final ka student hu i want to know about m c a admission in ignu please guid me about them
my email id [email protected]
20th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how many fee for mca overall three year in aisect ignou pls tell me
28th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing final year from SOL and i want to do MCA in ignu how can i apply ?
28th April 2014, 08:02 PM

i want to do MCA from IGNOU,delhi.and i am graduate i BCA from bihar university with 74% marks.so please kindly revert to me with your correct answer on [email protected],like admission procedure,admissin date and fee details for that cource. i am waiting..........
6th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I passed from aisect-ignou pgdca course iam elegable for admission mca course at ignou
3rd February 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A from ignou in 2014 than now i want admission in MCA. Please tell me what is the process of admission in MCA and tell me, can i take admission in MCA because i had no Maths in 12th class but my career based on computer applications and also tell me what is semester wise fees structure for this. This information tell me on my E-mail ID, immedietely.

Thank you

email: [email protected]
3rd March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam

i wanted to Ask is there any entrance exam for MCA in IGNOU? If yes then What is the syllabus ??please provide me information regarding MCA in Ignou on my E-mail ID [email protected]

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?