21st July 2011, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

when the result of BEL P.E. written exam will be published which was held on 26th june 2011. kindly reply me;
email id: [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

when will be 26 june written test result declare plse reply [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 02:57 PM

sir when result of 2011 will declare
27th July 2011, 12:42 PM

sir plz when the result of the written examinatin held on 26 june of bharat electronics limited then plz inform or kindly reply me on my
emaid id: [email protected]
27th July 2011, 08:02 PM

when the probationary engineer results of bel india will be declared?
28th July 2011, 08:54 AM

can i know wen the results of written test conducted on 26th of june for PE post will be annouced ..plz mail me on [email protected]
29th July 2011, 10:31 AM

Sir,I want to know the results of written test of probationary engineer. Kindly inform me at [email protected]
29th July 2011, 11:47 PM

sir plz send me the results of bel exam for probationary officers which was conductd on 26 june 2011.
my email id is : [email protected]
30th July 2011, 10:02 AM

Ple inform the bel result 2011 declear [email protected]
30th July 2011, 03:00 PM

BEL result will publish on third week of aug. Short listed candidate should download call letter from website only no seperate communication is provided.
31st July 2011, 12:40 PM

inform me when ever bel exam results are declared . [email protected]
1st August 2011, 01:04 PM

Sir, kindly inform me when will be bel 2011 written test result for PE posts to my mail id [email protected]
1st August 2011, 11:07 PM

Sir/Madam
i wrote the written test for PEs conducted on 26th june 2011.... pls kindly inform me when the results will be published.... Awaiting for ur reply........
this is my mail id: [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 12:32 AM

wen wl d results of bel r announcd which was held on 30th july ??? plz reply to [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:13 PM

when result of bel declaired which was held on 26jun ..please reply me to [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:16 PM

when result of bel declaired which was held on26 june. please reply me to [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 02:51 AM

wen bel exam of probidnary engineer will declar .......then plz inform me on [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 09:58 AM

INFORM ME BEL PE RESULT 2011-12 AND MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 10:43 AM

when will the result of BEL exam is announced which was held on 26th june2011?
please reply me on [email protected].

waiting for your reply
3rd August 2011, 02:02 PM

sir,when will be the result of bel for probationary engineer post declared?send me the info at [email protected].....
3rd August 2011, 10:26 PM

plz send my bel exam result which was held on 26 june 2011 on my email id: ([email protected])
My roll no. is 511140204
Thank You
Ruchika
4th August 2011, 11:56 AM

when will d result of BEL written exam (26 June 2011) for Probationary officer is going to declare..??
please reply on [email protected]
4th August 2011, 03:37 PM

Guys,
Bel declares results around 1.5-2 months from the commencement of examination. So you can expect the result before the end of august.
So keep waiting !!!
4th August 2011, 05:15 PM

sir plz when the result of the written examinatin held on 26 june of bharat electronics limited then plz inform or kindly reply me on my
email:[email protected]
4th August 2011, 05:19 PM

sir plz when the result of the written examinatin held on 26 june of bharat electronics limited(PE) then plz inform or kindly reply me on my

email:[email protected]
4th August 2011, 07:10 PM

what would be cut off for PE written exam?reply me on [email protected]
5th August 2011, 04:00 PM

Sir Send My BELL exam Result for PROBATIONARY ENGINEER which was held on june 26th?
Send to my Mail([email protected])
5th August 2011, 06:43 PM

y bel is not declaring result on a fixed date???????????????????
6th August 2011, 10:56 AM
liquid

Originally Posted by rohit_5989 View Post
please help me by telling the previous year question paper for probitionary engineer examination 2011 in bharat electronics limited
plz send me my mail id is [email protected]
hii rohit i am givin you some question papers from where i hope you can get an clear idea
6th August 2011, 11:02 AM

SIR, WHEN WILL BE RESULT OF PE written test exam conducted on 26 june 2011.reply me on [email protected]..
6th August 2011, 11:48 AM

when will be the result of BEL written test conducted on 26 june decleared.......... plz.. reply me at [email protected]
6th August 2011, 03:53 PM

Is reult of po BEL 2011 for computer science declared?
Please reply.my mail id is [email protected]
8th August 2011, 11:13 AM

Thumbs up Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

when the result of BEL P.E. written exam will be published which was held on 26th june 2011. kindly reply me;
email id: [email protected]
me also waiting for that
8th August 2011, 12:31 PM

cut off marks for bel pe 2011..
8th August 2011, 01:55 PM

sir/madam when will be the result for bel 2011 pe written test conducted on 26 june....
8th August 2011, 02:23 PM

Please tell me when will the result be declared for "BEL PE 2011 - Electronics : Reply at [email protected]
8th August 2011, 03:04 PM

please let me the results of PO BEL 26/06/2011 results ( Computer Science )
Email : [email protected]
8th August 2011, 04:30 PM

plz send my bel exam result which was held on 26 june 2011 on my email id: ([email protected])
My roll no. is 491110423
Thank You
sumit
9th August 2011, 05:11 PM

sir,when the BEL PE exam 2011 result will publish?
PLEASE SENT THE RESULT AT MAIL [email protected]
my application no-302470.
9th August 2011, 06:30 PM

please send me result of PE test which is held on 26 june 2011.

send it at [email protected]

priya
10th August 2011, 11:20 AM

when will d result of BEL written exam (26 June 2011) for Probationary officer is going to declare..??
please reply on [email protected]
please..........................
10th August 2011, 02:14 PM

please let me the results of PO BEL 26/06/2011 results ( Electronics), on EMail ID :- [email protected]
10th August 2011, 09:42 PM

Dear Sir/Mam,
Kindly send me the result of BEL PE-2011 on my mail whenever it will be declared. I am waiting eagerly for that. My id is ([email protected])

With regards,
Aditi
10th August 2011, 10:06 PM

when will the result of written test for PE 2011 will be publish.pls reply to my mail sir.my mail id is [email protected]
11th August 2011, 11:40 AM

bel written test of pe was held on 26th june2011 when was its result decalerd
11th August 2011, 01:06 PM

I am apper the written examination for engineer trainee on june 26th 2011 at ckolkata .BEL NOT PUBLISHED THE RESULT TILL DATE.
exam test result....... plz reply me.....................
11th August 2011, 05:17 PM

when will be the bel results r going to publish
11th August 2011, 07:06 PM

when the result of pe written test in bel held on 26 june will be declared.plz rply me sir.my mail id is [email protected]
11th August 2011, 08:15 PM

plz send me the result of BEL PE-2011 on my mail whenever it will be declared. I am waiting eagerly for it .
my mail id is( [email protected] )
ruchika
12th August 2011, 11:10 AM

hai sir when wil publish BEL written test result commensed on 26 june 2011