17th June 2010, 02:50 PM
arun9

BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus

Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .

7th July 2010, 08:17 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun9 View Post
Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .
Hi
There are 153 posta for Probationary Engineer.
Salary of Rs.16400-40500 will be given to you if you are selected.

~I have attached one documen.
Please check that.
~And you can get more placement question from below given site.
http://way2freshers.com/placement-papers/bel-paper/bel-placement-papers-bangalore-21st-august-2004.html
http://way2freshers.com/placement-papers/bel-paper/bel-technical-electronics.html
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: docx BEL Placement Paper.docx(13.8 KB, 1980 views)
8th July 2010, 02:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

If you dont find syllabus for BHEL PE test, then please contact to the concerned department, they will provide you syllabus. So please contact him imediately Or
for more detail, then please visit this given site. All the necessary detail are
availiable in this site-

http://specialtest.in/bel2010
8th July 2010, 07:41 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

the syllabus is as follows:
Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twintub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and waveshaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT, z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties; causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots. Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-Integral- Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss’ and Stokes’ theorems, Maxwell’s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector. Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation; Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas; radiation pattern; antenna gain.

pattern is same and sought like this.
9th July 2010, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir am studying BE in computer science last year.. i have a big dream of becoming a bel employee.. wil u plz tel me wat are all the preparations should i make.. wil u suggest me the books shud i refer.. my email id is: [email protected]
13th July 2010, 01:59 AM
drdo99
Banned

i am giving you the gate syllabus,in pattern with bel pe test:
Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twintub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and waveshaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT, z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties; causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots. Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-Integral- Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss’ and Stokes’ theorems, Maxwell’s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector. Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation; Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas; radiation pattern; antenna gain.
20th July 2010, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

cut off for pe in bel in 2009?
6th September 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i have been selected in written test of bel for pe, i'l hav to appear for interview in 10 days, what sort of interview it will be? Tech or gen?
what would be the approx gross salary per month?
26th October 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

In bel when exam conducted for recruitment for ece engineer. pre final year student participate in that exam or not?
15th November 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I need the syllabus for Graduates in Engineering for the Apprenticeship Training
16th March 2011, 01:15 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

There are many posts for Probationary Engineer:-

Electronics-80
Mechanical-30
Computer science-38
Civil-4
Chemical-1

The syllabus is as follows:-

-Networks
-Analog Circuits
-Control Systems
-Communications
-Electromagnetics

best wishes for your future.............
16th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hi guys when will be the BEL all india entrance exam of 2011 pass out people or 2011 year recruitment of software engineers?if you know please inform to [email protected]
25th April 2011, 05:36 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

If you have not find syllabus for BHEL PE test, then please contact to the concerned department, they will provide you syllabus. contact him Or
for more detail, then please visit this given site. All the necessary detail are
availiable in this site-

http://specialtest.in/bel2010
26th April 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Am 2008 B.E passed out, I have 1 year experience in HAL as apprentice trainee and now am working in Cognizant as Sr.System Executive.My DOB : 13.01.1987.I wish to switch to a government job badly Sir.Could you please help me providing below details.It would be a great favou to r to me Sir:

1) Do I have eligibility to appy for BEL PE post 2011.
2) Do I need to update my Cognizant experience in my CV.As they might not consider software professionals?
3) Will they neglect our CV as am already working?

Thanks a lot in advance.
28th April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir would you plz send me the syllabus of bharat electronics limited pe test .I am the student of b.tech final year ,i am also in need of perevious year question paper sir plz send me all the detail at [email protected] thanks sir.
30th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for bel
1st May 2011, 12:18 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

many posts for Probationary Engineer:-

Electronics-80
Mechanical-30
Computer science-38
Civil-4
Chemical-1

The syllabus is as follows:-

-Networks
-Analog Circuits
-Control Systems
1st May 2011, 12:55 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Syllabus for BEL PE for electronics and communication branch:

4th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

PLZ PROVIDE ME EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR MECHANICAL ENGG. OF BEL RECRUIT.....................
5th May 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for bel probationary engineer exam to be held on 26 june..i hv got it bt nt been able to copy or download it..,send it on my e-mail [email protected] you
6th May 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the sample question paper for PE(Electronics & telecommunication).....on my mail-id- [email protected] as early possible.......

Thank you
7th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

plz plz tell me the sample question paper foe PE (Computer science) and syllabus.............on my mail id [email protected].
thank you
8th May 2011, 07:34 PM
alread

plz send me the sample question paper for PE( Mechanical).....on my mail-id- [email protected] as early possible.......

Thank you
8th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hi.... Pls send me the syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL PE ( Electronics and communication).... My id is [email protected]

thanks in advance....
9th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in electronics& communication branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers

[email protected]
9th May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in elecrtronics & communication branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers
9th May 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sankalp pls send me sample paper & syllabus for BEL PE (Electronics and communicaton)
my id [email protected]
thanks....
9th May 2011, 07:58 PM
shivani12

plz send me the syllabus for bel pe (in mechanical engg.) at
[email protected]
thnx
9th May 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hello, kindly post mechanical syllabus for BEL Mechanical ASAP
9th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and question papers for bel pe for computer sci stream..........my id is [email protected]
10th May 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY NEGETIVE MARKING IN TEST
10th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz post the previous year question papers of BEL electronics and communication on id [email protected] alot.....
10th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send syllabus for MECHANICAL branch asap. at [email protected]
10th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Are there aptitude question in BEL written test???Plz inform me,my id is [email protected]
11th May 2011, 07:00 PM
rahulthorat23

kindly send me the syllabus for the mechanical engg
11th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the sylabus for Bel exam for Computer science branch at [email protected]
13th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for Bel exam for Computer science branch at [email protected]
15th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in elecrtronics & communication branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers.and also plz post the previous year question papers of BEL electronics and communication.my mail id is [email protected]
15th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ
IAM COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGG IAM WRITTEN BEL EXAM PLZ CAN U SEND ME MAIL ABOUT BEL EXAM SYLLABUS PLZZZZ
MY MAIL ID [email protected]
15th May 2011, 11:30 PM
anuradhasami

Bel syllabus for computr science engg plz send me
17th May 2011, 06:58 AM
aired

kindly send me the syllabus for the mechanical engg
to Email [email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of BEL for Electronics & Communication branch at [email protected]
17th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,
There is a request to please provide the detail syllabus and if possible some sample previous year Question paper (or its not confusing and easy link) for BEL (Computer Science branch).Several aspirants are unable to get it properly.You can either post it here or can mail me at :[email protected].

Thanks a lot.
20th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
20th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus and some previous question papers for BEL PE exam ( electronics and communication branch) 2 my mail id:[email protected]
thanks in advance.....
21st May 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

@ all mtrfkr's send me the syllabus of mechanical engineering
23rd May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus and some previous question papers for BEL PE exam ( electronics and communication branch) 2 my mail id:[email protected]
25th May 2011, 12:08 PM
kalpanaj31

pls someone tell me the reference book for BEL PE 2011( electronics and communcation) to my id [email protected]
Thanks in advance . . .
26th May 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

pls confirm me that
G.K &G.S alos a part of question paper
26th May 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me the syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL PE ( mech engg) my mail is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?