17th August 2010, 11:11 AM
Sulaiman

Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

I want to the written test result of Probationary Engineer in Bharat electronics Limited held on 4th July 2010

16th March 2011, 07:36 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED

1. Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil & Chemical Disciplines

Electronics - 80 Posts Mechanical - 30 Posts Computer Science - 38 Posts Civil - 04 Posts Chemical - 01 Post

Engineering Degree Holders in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering disciplines only from AICTE approved Colleges may only apply. Engineering Degree holders in other disciplines need not apply.

ELIGIBILITY - For PEs, First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / recognised Universities in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering. Candidates with AMIE / GIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.

2. Human Resources Discipline
Total Number of Posts - 5

MSW/MBA (2 years full-time with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma (2 years fulltime) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University / Institute / Post Graduate Degree qualification in Human Resources Management.

ELIGIBILITY

For PO (HR), For General / OBC candidates - First class in MSW/MBA (2 years fulltime with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / First class in Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (2 years full-time) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University / Institute / Post Graduate Degree qualification in Human Resources Management. For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Second class in any of the above Post Graduate qualifications

All the 158 posts are for BEL Units & Offices located in different parts of the country.

Reservations & relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.

Candidates meeting the above requirements may click on the link below to access the complete advertisement for more details and for applying online from 28.04.2010 to 14.05.2010. Application submiited through any other means will be rejected.

AGE LIMIT: As on 01.04.2010

The maximum age limit for General candidates as on 01.04.2010 will be 25 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Serviceman

SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION

Online Application available 28-Apr-2010 to 14-May-2010
Last date for receipt of Application 23-May-2010
Date of Written Examination 27-Jun-2010 (Sunday)

HOW TO APPLY ?
The following are some details in the application form that you will have to keep ready before filling in and submitting the application format online.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Name (as appearing in SSLC marks card / certificate) -
Date of Birth (as per SSLC marks card / certificate)

ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE

Qualification – BE/B.Tech/MBA/MSW or equivalent
Discipline
Class obtained in BE/B.Tech/MBA/MSW or equivalent
CATEGORY

Check, if you belong to any of the following categories. If yes, do you possess a valid certificate issued by a Competent Authority?

SC
ST
OBC
PWD
Ex-Servicemen (XSM)
Kashmir Migrant
PWD

If you are a Persons with Disability (PWD) keep the following information ready.

Type of Disability, whether
Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH)
Visually Handicapped (VH)
Hearing Handicapped (HH)
Extent of disability, as specified in the disability certificate

Ex-Servicemen (XSM)

If you are an Ex-Serviceman (XSM) keep the following information ready.

Date of Joining the Defence Services
Date of Release from Defence Services (Optional)

EMPLOYMENT

If you are employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector keep the following information ready.

Name of Organisation
Job Title
Pay Scale
LANGUAGE FOR WRITTEN TEST

English
Hindi

CHOICE OF TEST CENTER

Bangalore
Delhi
Mumbai
Kolkata
Guwahati

DD Details

DD No.
MICR No.
Name of Bank
Amount

Availability of Admit Card
(Admit Card of only those applicants will be uploaded whose duly completed application form along with DD received by 23/05/2010 at POST BOX NO.3076, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003) 12-Jun-2010 at 1400 hours (tentative)

Send the duly completed Print Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. alongwith requisite amount of Demand Draft to "POST BOX NO.3076, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003" so as to reach on or before 23-May-2010 .
Choice of centre includes:

Bangalore
Mumbai
Kolkata
Delhi
Guwahati
SCALE OF PAY

Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites is admissible. Approximate CTC for E-II Grade is Rs.5.2 Lakhs per annum.

Clarification - in case you require any clarifications regarding the advertisement please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.
2nd May 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Sir i am fom PUNE university. My university offers the graduation
degree on the basis of final year two semesters. So in the form what %
i have to fill. The aggregate of all semesters OR the one our
uniersity offers.

Kindly guide me on this.
12th May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i want bel sylllabus
24th May 2011, 03:37 PM
rohit_5989

please help me by telling the previous year question paper for probitionary engineer examination 2011 in bharat electronics limited
plz send me my mail id is [email protected]
25th May 2011, 05:14 AM
sriravikumar

Hello,

I am Ravikumar an applicant for the PE post at BEL,will any one provide me the Question paper pattern and syllabus for Computer Science applicants. send me the details to [email protected]

Date:25/05/2011
regards
Ravikumar.Y.B
4th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to the syllabus of probationary engineers for computer science on [email protected]
12th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to the syllabus of probationary engineers for computer science & previous year question paper & question paper pattern on [email protected]
18th June 2011, 04:38 PM
GUJRAL AMRITPAL

I want to the syllabus of probationary engineers for Mechanical engg.on [email protected]
27th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi sir..................am nirmala.....when will be the result for pe written test conducted at 26 june 2011.........plz reply me sir...........
3rd July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hai
sir, I am wirtten june 26th 2011 bel exam test result....... plz reply me.....................
3rd July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam,
when will be the result for pe written test conducted on 26 june 2011...reply me to [email protected]
5th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

when will you publish the written test result?
6th July 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

when will be the results for bel 2011 pe written test conducted on 26 june 2011..............reply me to [email protected]
6th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir when will be the results for bel 2011 pe written test conducted on 26 june 2011............reply me to [email protected]
7th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam when will be the result for bel 2011 pe written test conducted on 26 june....reply me to [email protected]
7th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM, on which date the result of 26,June,2011 WILL BE ANNOUNCED.
Please reply me to [email protected]
8th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results for BEL 2011 PE written test conducted on 26 june 2011. Reply me to [email protected]
8th July 2011, 12:43 PM
sshukla

when will be the results for BEL 2011 PE written test conducted on 26 june 2011. Reply me to [email protected]
8th July 2011, 12:57 PM
sshukla

when will be the result for BEL 2011 PE written test conducted on 26 june 2011. reply me to [email protected]
8th July 2011, 01:02 PM
sshukla

Smile Re: Written test result of probationary engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

when will be the result for BEL 2011 PE written test conducted on 26 june 2011. reply me to [email protected]
8th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want know result of pe exam 26june2011
9th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will the results of bel 2011 PE written test will publish.....please reply me on to my mail at [email protected]
9th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir when is the result of probationary engineering written test which is held on 26th june
10th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

please declare test result held on 26 june
10th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,when the BEL PE exam 2011 result will publish?
11th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

11th July 2011, 12:28 PM
anithalm

sir when is the result of probationary engineering written test which is held on 26th june

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/written-test-result-probationary-engineer-bharat-electronics-limited-35044.html#ixzz1Rm1ZWBax
11th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
when is the result of bel PE test held on 26june2011........................please reply me at [email protected]
11th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam!
when ll be the result ll be announced for the bhel exam for the post of probationary engineer written on june 26 of 2011 ?
if so plz send me the result to me at: [email protected]
12th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

when will result of BEL written test of 26 june 2011 will be declared......can you please send me relevant information to [email protected]
12th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir when will be the written test results will be announced?
12th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, when will be the results declared for BEL PE's exam that was held on 26-6-2011
12th July 2011, 04:57 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED

1. Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil & Chemical Disciplines

Electronics - 80 Posts Mechanical - 30 Posts Computer Science - 38 Posts Civil - 04 Posts Chemical - 01 Post

Engineering Degree Holders in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering disciplines only from AICTE approved Colleges may only apply. Engineering Degree holders in other disciplines need not apply.

ELIGIBILITY - For PEs, First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / recognised Universities in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering. Candidates with AMIE / GIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.

2. Human Resources Discipline
Total Number of Posts - 5

MSW/MBA (2 years full-time with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma (2 years fulltime) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University / Institute / Post Graduate Degree qualification in Human Resources Management.

ELIGIBILITY

For PO (HR), For General / OBC candidates - First class in MSW/MBA (2 years fulltime with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / First class in Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (2 years full-time) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University / Institute / Post Graduate Degree qualification in Human Resources Management. For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Second class in any of the above Post Graduate qualifications

All the 158 posts are for BEL Units & Offices located in different parts of the country.

Reservations & relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.

Candidates meeting the above requirements may click on the link below to access the complete advertisement for more details and for applying online from 28.04.2010 to 14.05.2010. Application submiited through any other means will be rejected.

AGE LIMIT: As on 01.04.2010

The maximum age limit for General candidates as on 01.04.2010 will be 25 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Serviceman

SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION

Online Application available 28-Apr-2010 to 14-May-2010
Last date for receipt of Application 23-May-2010
Date of Written Examination 27-Jun-2010 (Sunday)

HOW TO APPLY ?
The following are some details in the application form that you will have to keep ready before filling in and submitting the application format online.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Name (as appearing in SSLC marks card / certificate) -
Date of Birth (as per SSLC marks card / certificate)

ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE

Qualification – BE/B.Tech/MBA/MSW or equivalent
Discipline
Class obtained in BE/B.Tech/MBA/MSW or equivalent
CATEGORY

Check, if you belong to any of the following categories. If yes, do you possess a valid certificate issued by a Competent Authority?

SC
ST
OBC
PWD
Ex-Servicemen (XSM)
Kashmir Migrant
PWD

If you are a Persons with Disability (PWD) keep the following information ready.

Type of Disability, whether
Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH)
Visually Handicapped (VH)
Hearing Handicapped (HH)
Extent of disability, as specified in the disability certificate

Ex-Servicemen (XSM)

If you are an Ex-Serviceman (XSM) keep the following information ready.

Date of Joining the Defence Services
Date of Release from Defence Services (Optional)

EMPLOYMENT

If you are employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector keep the following information ready.

Name of Organisation
Job Title
Pay Scale
LANGUAGE FOR WRITTEN TEST

English
Hindi

CHOICE OF TEST CENTER

Bangalore
Delhi
Mumbai
Kolkata
Guwahati

DD Details

DD No.
MICR No.
Name of Bank
Amount

Availability of Admit Card
(Admit Card of only those applicants will be uploaded whose duly completed application form along with DD received by 23/05/2010 at POST BOX NO.3076, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003) 12-Jun-2010 at 1400 hours (tentative)

Send the duly completed Print Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. alongwith requisite amount of Demand Draft to "POST BOX NO.3076, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003" so as to reach on or before 23-May-2010 .
Choice of centre includes:

Bangalore
Mumbai
Kolkata
Delhi
Guwahati
SCALE OF PAY

Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites is admissible. Approximate CTC for E-II Grade is Rs.5.2 Lakhs per annum.

Clarification - in case you require any clarifications regarding the advertisement please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.

thanks
12th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,on which date d result of BEL PE exam 2011 should be announced..plz reply me on my mail... [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results for bel 2011 pe written test conducted on 26 june 2011..............reply me to [email protected]
14th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
when will result of BEL written test of 26 june 2011 will be declared......can you please send me relevant information to [email protected]
14th July 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of written test for PE 2011 will be publish.pls reply to my mail sir.my mail id is [email protected]
14th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

did ny1 knw wen thy wil publish BEL xam results.? :/
pls reply via mail => [email protected]
15th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of bel pe 2011 exam be declared??? kindly inform me [email protected]
17th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me when will be the bel results.pls send a mail to [email protected]
17th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for bel exams earlier for mechanical
18th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

when the result of BEl PE 2011 exam will be published which is held on 26th june..plz reply me..
my id is [email protected]
18th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can i find the results for probationary engineers written exam 2011 conducted by bel
18th July 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

whenever u guys come to knw the result of BEL for PE do inform me on my email id [email protected]
thanks a lot.............waiting for d result..............
19th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of bel pe 2011 exam be declared, kindly inform me [email protected]
19th July 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of bel pe 2011 exam be declared, kindly inform me [email protected]
19th July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of bel pe 2011 exam be declared plz send it to my mail [email protected]
19th July 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir...when will be 26 june written test are releas plse reply md_irfan430 or irfanaucet@gmil .com
20th July 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hu to see result of pe commemsed on 26 june, my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?